Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

On vacation in the 16 district of Paris. There is a lot of small motorcycles, scooter and Smartcars. I have seen 2 Ducati's, one Buick Century, and a highly modified 2004 Subaru WRX STI. I only have my iPad for Internet connection, so I can not upload pictures from my digital camera. I might walk around with my iPod and take pictures to post up. I did not know that Peugeot makes scooters.

Bad, we are staying near the corner of Rue de Mozart and rue de George sands. See if she has time to meet up with us. We are here until Sunday. Then we are going to London and the Ace Cafe.

My mom was just in London. I tried to get her to hit Ace Cafe and the natives she was with had never herd of the place. Needless to say I didn't get a shirt.

On vacation in the 16 district of Paris. There is a lot of small motorcycles, scooter and Smartcars. I have seen 2 Ducati's, one Buick Century, and a highly modified 2004 Subaru WRX STI. I only have my iPad for Internet connection, so I can not upload pictures from my digital camera. I might walk around with my iPod and take pictures to post up. I did not know that Peugeot makes scooters.

I seriously hate you right now.  

I wonder how bad a tattoo would hurt on the nut sack.

Probably be excruciating AND expensive.....what tattoo artist would want to color on your teabag for standard rates? Unless it's a she, and then you surely would rather her to be doing something other than needlepunching 3000 holes a minute into 'em :wtf::eek:

Odd when you find out a sheriff's car was at your house for 5 minutes, when you were out of town and you had the driveway gate shut, which is next to the no tresspassing sign.

Edited by Gump

I seriously hate you right now.  

You are really going to hate me when I tell you that after Paris, we took the Eurostar train to London and I went to the Ace Café. Oh, While in Paris, I was able to watch the F1 race from Monaco live on TV while eating at the Renault bar / dealership on the Chanps-Elysees. I am working on loading pictures now.

• Upvote 1

You are really going to hate me when I tell you that after Paris, we took the Eurostar train to London and I went to the Ace Café. Oh, While in Paris, I was able to watch the F1 race from Monaco live on TV while eating at the Renault bar / dealership on the Chanps-Elysees. I am working on loading pictures now.

Yeah, about that...  We're going to need you to not speak anymore.  :nono:

(:lol: of course!)