Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

If the girls all get prettier at closing time,

why don't you wait until a half hour before

last call to go in and pick one out?

They are stoned and you are not.  And you

can save all that money you would have spent

on drinking the night away?   :dunno:

My body is at work but my head is already at the gap. 10:25 and the only thing I have done is drink my morning mountain dew and surf OR. better make some calls and make sure I have guys out there that are actually getting some work done today.

• Upvote 1

Sometimes I get mad. I like Angostura bitters. Tires would be white if they didn't add coloring to them, and used real rubber. Diesel is cheaper to  make than gasoline. Cashews are not nuts. The skin is the largest organ in the body. Should I go to my in-laws 50th anniversary party to tell my idiot brother-in-law to SMMFD? 

• Upvote 2

Try making sport bike noises in tune to your car engine while driving on a curvy road. Eventually your ability to make the noise starts dictating how u drive.

Try making sport bike noises in tune to your car engine while driving on a curvy road. Eventually your ability to make the noise starts dictating how u drive.

In a related note....I found out how surprisingly well a Buick Verano handles through a popular curvy road up this way last night

Tires would be white if they didn't add coloring to them, and used real rubber.

I thought they had to add carbon black for structural purpose.... i dont think its just coloring, its a necessary ingredient to make the material property better.

Gun safe battery died with guns aboard. Tried the crowbar..... Nothing. Threw it to the ground....nothing. Whacked it with a hammer.... Hidden key hole cover pops off. Oh. Forgot about the key.

• Upvote 1

Gun safe battery died with guns aboard. Tried the crowbar..... Nothing. Threw it to the ground....nothing. Whacked it with a hammer.... Hidden key hole cover pops off. Oh. Forgot about the key.

LOL