Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Baby wipes to cool hellmutts butt.

On a serious note I freeze them before cutting them up, it keeps the juices from getting in your fingers.

What fun is that? :rolleyes: It's always fun to rub your eyes after cutting peppers! :lol: (Yes, I have done exactly that!)

The peppers, she freezes the peppers before cutting them up.....porter got it;).....the wipes in the fridge just sounded like a good idea from my busted skull :D but I'm wondering how many will give it a try now that its been said?:lol:

For hustler?
photos full time?
Weren't you pretty tired of that anyway, and considering finding something else? Or do I have you confused with another poster?

It's (almost) never cool to be let go from a job, but many times it ends up being something better that you end up with. I hope you find your dream job!

Something better will turn up... hopefully.
that so sucks!

Thanks guys, Yeah I was sick of the job for a while and had started to look. The game plan at this point is to find something part-time and work on getting the photo business up and running. Gonna spend time with the kids and try and take advantage of this "down time." at this point in theim. Thankfully my better half makes a good chunk of change so we'll be doing alright. Some belt tightening will happen, but we will be doing just fine.

• Upvote 1

The peppers, she freezes the peppers before cutting them up.....porter got it;).....the wipes in the fridge just sounded like a good idea from my busted skull :D but I'm wondering how many will give it a try now that its been said?:lol:

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while!

Thanks guys, Yeah I was sick of the job for a while and had started to look. The game plan at this point is to find something part-time and work on getting the photo business up and running. Gonna spend time with the kids and try and take advantage of this "down time." at this point in theim. Thankfully my better half makes a good chunk of change so we'll be doing alright. Some belt tightening will happen, but we will be doing just fine.

Sounds like a good plan!

Sorry to here about your job. My wife has been out of work for about 2 months and is having a hard time finding full time work. Good luck.

You don't realize just how much you use your opposite hand until you can't use it.

That's one reason to alternate hands when doing different task.

Cold pizza for breakfast, the best......

A fav of mine

i fixed a zipper on my teknic jacket today. it should be illegal how proud of myself i was.

marty, you're gonna find a job you don't hate and your photog biz is gonna take off. good things happen to good people.

When you are out riding and see a roadkill lying in the road ahead, take a deep breath before you get to it and slowly exhale after you pass it so you do not have to breath the stench

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2