Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Wondering if Snot washes her hands after using the double ply paper before making Hellmutt's sammiches..................

SHE DAMN WELL BETTER! :D Nah, she's good to me......besides, women dont fart or poop according to them :rolleyes:

Wondering if Snot washes her hands after using the double ply paper before making Hellmutt's sammiches..................

Yes I wash mine and his when I finish wiping him.

• Upvote 4

Yes I wash mine and his when I finish wiping him.

Yup.....by the way, thanks a lot for leaving me sit there hollering I'm done until my legs turned white and went numb :mad:

:lol:

• Upvote 1

Remove the helmet liner or at least Frabreeze it before putting it away for the season. Today was the first chance I had to ride my motorcycle this year, and my helmet smelled like a gym-sock from last year.

Rained all weekend when I could ride because I was off work.:nono: Looking at a beautiful sunny day stuck at work FUCK.:mad:

but then, all of a sudden, you were feeling "sick" and couldn't make it to work.

Ain't life grand! 10 yr anniversary at the bank and what did I get . . . a pink slip.:eek:

Weren't you pretty tired of that anyway, and considering finding something else? Or do I have you confused with another poster?

It's (almost) never cool to be let go from a job, but many times it ends up being something better that you end up with. I hope you find your dream job!