Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

:lol: I need to use that at work

Let me know how that goes over. I always tell these guys that I'm putting in for a terminal improvment to install a boday in the drivers bathroom because they can't wipe their own asses.

The money you save will buy a 300 at the end of the year.

$5122 a year to be exact. That doesn't take into account the cost of ecigs, patches, chatex, or increased costs from excessive eating. The plan is to ride when I get my extreme cravings

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Is Todd horny or something?
Dafuq is the midget up to?
He must be bored at the shop

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

^^^

This,

I will be over there in a little while and make all sorts of stupid requests for shit and occupy his time looking stuff up to stop this shit! :D

Fuckers :lol:

Hey I know on the many auto forums and bike specific forums we have an exhaust sound clips thread to help others to possibly make a decision on what rout they wanna go. I know this forum as a WIDE variety of bikes so idk...what do you think? or is there one i havnt found? took a clip of my VFR with a micron slip on

So... Juarez' date=' Mexico is a total pile of shit. While we're on the subject, so is El Paso. The locals refer to it as "New Juarez".[/quote']

I recently watched the new Man on Fire. With my newly aquired knowledge of Juarez, I regret to inform you that you're fucked