Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Counting sheep to try and sleep. Then started wondering what they're jumping from and to. Then wondered why they are jumping over the moon and this makes what they're jumping from and to less important then it all got more complicated.

German wife, Jewish mother.

Mom cooks better.  Can only say that because wife does NOT read this board :D

have wife get lesson from mother??? wife belongs in kitchen, if not in the kitchen other women will want out too.

• Upvote 1

A company just sent me a thank for your purchase please answer a surey email. In Duplicate English-Spanish

You collect all this marketing information for my profile and can't tell which language I speak. 

How about Arabic while you're at it? Send me something in Arabic and then a survey for how I feel about being sent somethin in Arabic!

CSR Managers and the salesamigos who sell them technology are bloody psycho.

CSR Managers and the salesamigos who sell them technology are bloody psycho.

CSR/CSI is ruining businesses. Kind of like schools "teaching the test" we work for good surveys, not doing the best job we can.  While in theory, the best job we can do SHOULD get a good survey, it takes ass-kissing to actually get one.

I just happened to look up as a car went down the road, and thought I saw a Google Street View car....it was not:

http://www.techspot.com/news/62486-uber-using-google-street-view-style-mapping-vehicles.html

So, if this gets uploaded, then you might be seeing my ugly face on Uber's streeview!

Here comes my 15 minutes!

• Upvote 1

My google search included the word "quiet"

In my search results "quite" was highlighted 6 times as a matching term. No "did you mean?" prompt, just a straight up substitution.

This is my life these days, struggling to keep up with things designed to be easier for stupid people.