Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I've never voted in my life but I will register and vote Trump for Prez, if he stays in and gets the Republican nomination. I've agreed with everything he's said including the latest about not letting any Muslims enter the US.

I have no idea who I'll vote for just yet.

I think Trump is an A-hole.  But I would also say that about every career politician who's run for president in the last 30 years.  So...yeah.

Voting for Hillary would be like putting on the same old sock and being surprised it still has holes in it.

Trump is a lot smarter than many people want to admit.  Voters have been screaming for something different for years, and he is proving that he is indeed something different.  He knows a lot of what he is saying would NEVER pass the house or senate.  But that doesn't matter.  This is a campaign and all he is trying to do is gain support....check the polls, it's working.

I will say that watching Trump getting my liberal friends all kinds of upset has been highly entertaining :)

• Upvote 3

I have no idea who I'll vote for just yet.

I think Trump is an A-hole.  But I would also say that about every career politician who's run for president in the last 30 years.  So...yeah.

Voting for Hillary would be like putting on the same old sock and being surprised it still has holes in it.

Trump is a lot smarter than many people want to admit.  Voters have been screaming for something different for years, and he is proving that he is indeed something different.  He knows a lot of what he is saying would NEVER pass the house or senate.  But that doesn't matter.  This is a campaign and all he is trying to do is gain support....check the polls, it's working.

I will say that watching Trump getting my liberal friends all kinds of upset has been highly entertaining :)

All i know is I cant wait for it to be over with. Working in the advertising industry, I have to see campaign ads all day long. Usually state and local campaigns are the worst.

All i know is I cant wait for it to be over with. Working in the advertising industry, I have to see campaign ads all day long. Usually state and local campaigns are the worst.

Word.  This will be an ugly election.  Living in a swing state we will get bombarded more than most of the country.

All this damn kid does is eat and scream and poop. Complete opposite of our daughter. He keeps waking her up and baaaad mood all morning long until she wakes up form her afternoon nap. I need a break. At last I got out of the house for a couple hours on my day off to get the factory fill drained out of the new car and replaced with a full syn. Oil

I almost forgot how therapeutic a ride can be.  Even a 30 minute ride helps to mellow out a shitty day.  Decided to go out and charge up the battery and get some fresh fuel in the tank.  Hopefully I can burn some of it up on Sunday.

• Upvote 1

I don't browse OR while on the shitter.  I HATE the mobile version (of most websites, not just OR, so don't have a cow, Casper) and I hate the zooming in and out and scrolling the view the the full site on the phone.  I just play games on the phone while on the shitter.  

With that said, it's time to go to the shitter.