Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I really enjoyed the whole first half of the movie, then BAM! It got rediculous and corny really quickly.

Let's try not to spoil the movie for others, but what parts are you referring to exactly? The scenes with the supernatural crew, and the father heading into the further?

I think everyone soccermom should have to ride a bike atleast once. And while they are riding, I should be allowed to cut them off on the freeway in my 45 passenger suv. Just so they can see how it feels and maybe learn to check their blind spots more carefully

I think everyone soccermom should have to ride a bike atleast once. And while they are riding, I should be allowed to cut them off on the freeway in my 45 passenger suv. Just so they can see how it feels and maybe learn to check their blind spots more carefully

This week has been terrible with bad drivers! The other day, I was going to go through a yellow light making a left turn, and someone blew through the red light for the crossing traffic. Not like just taking off early, but as in not even seeing the light, treating it as though it wasn't even there. That's just the most severe example out of the many potential incidents that I've seen this week.

I'm still laughing at the face this chick made when she decided to share a lane with me on 70 and then thought she had run me over. :eek: :eek: :eek::waaa:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:D You have no idea

Come on...i still think about the comments i made, when your wife was in that accident a while back (i meant no offense then, and still don't and don't think anyone being hurt in accident is funny) but the neck brace, or was it collar comment?

Yanking it...while giving it to her? :lol:

Come on...i still think about the comments i made, when your wife was in that accident a while back (i meant no offense then, and still don't and don't think anyone being hurt in accident is funny) but the neck brace, or was it collar comment?

Yanking it...while giving it to her? :lol:

:lol: Had something to do with a handle for a blow job. It worked real well too, thanks for the tip :D