Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

I love bartenders and strippers, they always end up to be crazy and have daddy issues which almost always leads to excellent sex.

girls with daddy issues are the absolute best girls to fuck around with

• 2 weeks later...
I need to take a drug test. Just slammed 40 ounces of Mountain Dew, sitting in my truck in the parking lot shaking almost too hard to type this, still don't have to pee

All day I've faced a barren waste without the

taste of water. Cool water. Old Dan and I with

throats burnt dry and souls that cry for water. Cool

clear water. The nights are cool and I'm a fool

each star's a pool of water. Cool water. And with

the dawn I'll wake and yawn and carry on to water.

Cool clear water.

New reverse of the 2010 penny blew my mind. Thought it was some furrin' coin or something. :shit: hasn't changed since 1952. Glad they wasted the effort revising something worth less than it costs to produce, for all of us to store in jars in the closet.

New reverse of the 2010 penny blew my mind. Thought it was some furrin' coin or something. :shit: hasn't changed since 1952. Glad they wasted the effort revising something worth less than it costs to produce, for all of us to store in jars in the closet.

Marketing/graphic arts people have to have to something to do.

Edited by Gump

After this morning's meeting, I must do my mantras....

Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...

After this morning's meeting, I must do my mantras....

Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...Bitch Slapping is still considered assault(unless you're Bobby Brown)...

Some consider it foreplay. :dunno:

• 3 weeks later...

From urban dictionary.

zoom zoom in your boom boom

Its when a man takes his little friend and sticks it in mommys tummy. Then the little friend sneezes milk in her tummy. She says yah. and thats it.