What's for lunch?

RSVDon

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo.. I can tear up some Subway! Spicy Italian FTW!

Sushi....Not so much....

I wish I'd known you were down with Chipotle, I would have brought some over when I was there yesterday. :( Love the tires BTW, they're running great.

I wish I'd known you were down with Chipotle, I would have brought some over when I was there yesterday. :( Love the tires BTW, they're running great.

Oh, I can almost live on Chipotle! Used to go there 2+ times a week when I lived close!

Glad to hear the tires are doing well. I noticed that they didn't spin in the packed snow as you took off.

I said fat, not chubby. Difference there. Remember, there's 5 types of fat: chubby, fluffy, chunky, dayuuuuumm, and........eh I forget the last one.

Pudgy. ;)

same thing as yesterday PB&J its cheap and I aint working. Plus my lil girl didnt have school today and thats somthing she can "cook" for me . :)

My favorite breakfast food. Sticks to the ribs til lunch.

Oh, I can almost live on Chipotle! Used to go there 2+ times a week when I lived close!

Glad to hear the tires are doing well. I noticed that they didn't spin in the packed snow as you took off.

I had a roommate for a month about a year ago, as I apologized for my lack of food in my house I explained it was because I had outsourced my cooking to Chipotle. :)

Funny you mention that, I got stuck in the snow in some guys driveway on my old tires trying to find your place. That really hasn't happened since.

I had a roommate for a month about a year ago, as I apologized for my lack of food in my house I explained it was because I had outsourced my cooking to Chipotle. :)

That's f'n hilarious! :lol: I was going through withdraw, so we went the other night. I think we both had forgotten how big the burritos are. I was almost painful for me, and the wife was worse. I topped it off with a smoothie.

Funny you mention that, I got stuck in the snow in some guys driveway on my old tires trying to find your place. That really hasn't happened since.

The biggest thing I'm curious about with those tires is the treadwear. I know they were rated for decent life though. I also checked where they were made, it's stamped on Made in USA, and that makes me happy! I'm pretty sure they were probably even made here in Ohio.

That's f'n hilarious! :lol: I was going through withdraw, so we went the other night. I think we both had forgotten how big the burritos are. I was almost painful for me, and the wife was worse. I topped it off with a smoothie.

The biggest thing I'm curious about with those tires is the treadwear. I know they were rated for decent life though. I also checked where they were made, it's stamped on Made in USA, and that makes me happy! I'm pretty sure they were probably even made here in Ohio.

Get the tacos man, they are the shiz! 3 soft tacos with a SMALL amount of rice, chicken, green salsa, have them sprinkle some cilantro on there extra and some cheese. I'm in heaven.