What's for lunch?

RSVDon

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't bad. It's beans, meat, cheese, nacho cheese sauce, and sour cream. Add a little hot sauce and it's pretty good for the $0.89 you paid.

Saying Taco Bell is good though is like saying fat chicks are amazing to fuck. Yeah it's great when you're drunk, but once youre sober you realize your mistake.

I fucked a chubby girl' date=' once. I was sober. It was awesome. Just sayin' :)[/quote']

I said fat, not chubby. Difference there. Remember, there's 5 types of fat: chubby, fluffy, chunky, dayuuuuumm, and........eh I forget the last one.

I'll probably have whtever I can round up here at HOME... I'm home with the kids, since the babysitter seems to have other priorities - OFTEN. Maybe I'll run in to Subway?

Grab some for me too will you? The roads in my development are unplowed :(

you bought an SUV and you are from northern ohio all your life....quit being a pansy :D

My truck sucks in the snow since the 4wd and trans are both currently not working as they should and I will be getting some subway

I'm trying to decide between Subway' date=' TacoBell or Chipotle. Chipotle is the most desired, but the most expensive. Plus, it's all the way (15 minutes) in Kent. Subway and TacoBell are just up the street.

Obviously, my parents never fostered any real decision making skills in me while I was a wee one.[/quote']

I had Chipotle the other day... they cooked the rice wrong... was not good

you bought an SUV and you are from northern ohio all your life....quit being a pansy :D

My truck sucks in the snow since the 4wd and trans are both currently not working as they should and I will be getting some subway

I just don't want to leave the house

I just don't want to leave the house

I can't argue with that. oh man I want some chipotle realllll bad but ate way too much in New Orleans and gotta cut back to fit into my damn new leather jacket I bought that was a tad on the snug side :mad:

Yeah, sure. I'll drive a couple hours just to bring you some food, because you subdivision isn't plowed. My road is ICE from the first snow, until a really good thaw every year, I only have front wheel drive, then the next road to get to 62 drifts really badly. It has to be BAD before I won't drive in it.

I'd say to turn in your man-card, but I'm wondering if you even had one? :lol:

I'll probably have whtever I can round up here at HOME... I'm home with the kids, since the babysitter seems to have other priorities - OFTEN. Maybe I'll run in to Subway?

So what do you pay said undependable sitter ?? I'm not working and am dependable, maybe I'll do it. :)

So? What's for lunch today on the first day back to work for most of us. The plant is craaaaazy right now so I'm leaving for a bit. Taco Hell $0.89 5-layer burritos should do the trick.

Taco Bell- they're bastards. They hook you with a new menu item that's on the cheap. Then they raise the price on it. I remember when Gordita Supremes were that cheap. Now they're $1.79. Brings tears to my eyes.

....Saying Taco Bell is good though is like saying fat chicks are amazing to fuck. Yeah it's great when you're drunk, but once youre sober you realize your mistake.

Sig-worthy quote right there... :D

So what do you pay said undependable sitter ?? I'm not working and am dependable, maybe I'll do it. :)

Probably as much as it would cost you in gas to get here, since there's no way in hell I'd drive them all the way there! :lol:

Seriously though, we don't pay much, and it's what she agreed to. nut it really is easy work, as they're pretty well behaved, and the little one was next to ZERO issues today. If needed we have someone lined up, unless you'd come out here for say....$100 a week! (probably more than you're worth at that) :lol:

:lol:Pretty sure...he doesn't want the kids...to be taught how little dolly gets the wood.

They're all 3 boys, so it would be a cool gig, actually! Other than he would scare the hell out of them just by looking at them.

:lol:Pretty sure...he doesn't want the kids...to be taught how little dolly gets the wood.

Ive got a lil girl and she turned out fine ..... most the boys at school are scared of her so Id say I did good.

Probably as much as it would cost you in gas to get here, since there's no way in hell I'd drive them all the way there! :lol:

Seriously though, we don't pay much, and it's what she agreed to. nut it really is easy work, as they're pretty well behaved, and the little one was next to ZERO issues today. If needed we have someone lined up, unless you'd come out here for say....$100 a week! (probably more than you're worth at that) :lol:

They're all 3 boys, so it would be a cool gig, actually! Other than he would scare the hell out of them just by looking at them.

Hum , thats exactly 100 more than Im making now :mad:

Ive got a lil girl and she turned out fine ..... most the boys at school are scared of her so Id say I did good.

I've got sole custody of my daughter. At 13, she thinks farting is the highest form of humour. I think I did good too.:D