Christian SportBike Association Ride #1 for 2010

600ZZ4eb

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta order a new lever and i dont think anything was wrong with it i think i was just a little shook and couldnt get it shifted or did and didnt realize it but i just found a 900r im gonna chek out and maybe sell the big kat its alot liter and has the same hourse power and fuel injected but idk yet

gotta order a new lever and i dont think anything was wrong with it i think i was just a little shook and couldnt get it shifted or did and didnt realize it but i just found a 900r im gonna chek out and maybe sell the big kat its alot liter and has the same hourse power and fuel injected but idk yet

And then you can ride Kershockten w/o going down? lol

Thats like 80 closer than me.

I haz a HD GoPro Wide remember. But you can't catch anything leadin the pack all the time. Once in a while you have to look at the sack.

You had a wreck? You still have a pretty mouth IMO.

maybe you know anything bout those rf900r know anyone whos had one

I have a friend in NC that has one and he has put about 50k miles on it. He absolutely love that bike. Not many can stay with him while running through the mountains of NC. He actually did a coule iron butts on it then he switch to his connie for the rest of the IB's.

its cool ive learned to be thick skinned round here...

That is a good thing. They mean it in good fun, it actually test your eggo too on how you react to them. I went down at the exact corner you did, only I didn't do a cruise in the yard, just dumped it in the gravel. I thought these guys were gonna jump all over it and make fun of me for doing that, but I was WAY WRONG.... These people on here are legit and are about helping you better your riding skills and whatever. Glad you are good and ready to ride again.