Christian SportBike Association Ride #1 for 2010

600ZZ4eb

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i grabbed my brake lever too hard and shity chinabay bikemaster BS broke right off!! so i had no front brake, didnt make it

saw a huge group like 20-30 on e broad in reynoldsburg around 10am....was that this group?

Yeah, that was probably us. Were at lunch now.

I made it! I had to peel off early to make it home to my stepson's birthday party, though. I had fun, and learned a bit by following others. It was also a relief to know that if I would go down, there would be solmeone to pick me up. The ride home from New Guilford was horrid though. All open road, straight, and the wind sucked!

The CSBA group is an awesome bunch to ride with, I WILL do it again! I'm going to try to make sure the 3rd Saturday of next month is open! Thanks a lot for putting this together! I wish I could have had lunch with everyone.

So I texted 1000rrrider while everyone was eating and heard that there was one Katana that showed up. :D

I also heard that a bike went down.... :(

I'll give you all ONE guess as to what that bike might be! :rolleyes:

So I texted 1000rrrider while everyone was eating and heard that there was one Katana that showed up. :D

I also heard that a bike went down.... :(

I'll give you all ONE guess as to what that bike might be! :rolleyes:

I was there. 1000rrrider said that he has warned everyone about bringing Katana's!

I'm pretty happy with how well I did on the 250! I wish I could've continued on for the rest of the ride. I hope everyone else makes it back ok!

i didnt go cuz im to damn lazy to get up at 7 am to meet at 8 HAHA AND OH YA MY VAG DOESNT LIKE THE COLD :p

9 not 8 you coulda done it

Was this rain or shine?!

I didn't go b/c of the huge storm rolling in.... which is super unfortunate b/c I had a whole day/ maybe weekend to devote to riding so this is some bullshit! :mad:

Yes unless a downpour, Its every 3rd Saturday.
i grabbed my brake lever too hard and shity chinabay bikemaster BS broke right off!! so i had no front brake, didnt make it

saw a huge group like 20-30 on e broad in reynoldsburg around 10am....was that this group?

Yes it was, 23 to be exact

just wanted to say thanx for the concern from everyone great ride til the 541 curve seems other or riders have owned this one dont the bike is real bad but deff needs fairings mirrirs clutch lever but did start and run after you guys left me . ill be going to pick it up am great group to ride with

just wanted to say thanx for the concern from everyone great ride til the 541 curve seems other or riders have owned this one dont the bike is real bad but deff needs fairings mirrirs clutch lever but did start and run after you guys left me . ill be going to pick it up am great group to ride with

Just glad you are alright man, bikes can be replaced.

Snowman is the one that bought it in that corner on the last ride. He was gonna send that lady a thank you card last time dont know if he did though..... She remembered a couple of us too and asked me if I put a circle around her house on the map or somthing.

Glad you're alright. That's the important thing. The second important thing is the impressive distance you went off road. Once I saw you were standing and fine, it turned impressive, not before that.

Snowman is the one that bought it in that corner on the last ride. He was gonna send that lady a thank you card last time dont know if he did though..... She remembered a couple of us too and asked me if I put a circle around her house on the map or somthing.
Oh man, that kinda sucks. We're making a bad name for O R with one house on that street. They were very kind about it, though.

Great riding with everyone. Last part of the ride, thanks to everyone for waiting for my slow ass. lol. Sorry to see you go down Rick. Glad your alright man.

Glad i made it home, bike in-tact. Thanks to everyone who set this up, and thanks to Chevy for letting me follow him...and pretend like i knew where i was going. :lol: