Christian SportBike Association Ride #1 for 2010

600ZZ4eb

thatd b helpful if your not busy bro im gonna stop and buy that fam a thank you card and im gonna leave c bus about 11 . man you guyz were great support good crew to ride with even with all your kat talkin bs lmao

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did I, but I still made part of the ride.

In all seriousness, family stuff trumps riding MOST of the time.

Yeah. But I only have this part of my family a couple weekends a month.

they let me park it there was go get it tonite but im a lil soar and tired came home n sleep for hours .that fam was really offerd me lunch scince i didnt make it to ours . made coffe why i waited on my ride before i ever even realized what happend the lady that lived there {a emt } was out there cheking on me country folks are great .

they let me park it there was go get it tonite but im a lil soar and tired came home n sleep for hours .that fam was really offerd me lunch scince i didnt make it to ours . made coffe why i waited on my ride before i ever even realized what happend the lady that lived there {a emt } was out there cheking on me country folks are great .

rick, do us a favor and get their address before you leave. I'll get another thank you card and have it on Monday so we can get the rest of the OR (and CSBA's if they're around) to sign.

i got it wrote down ill post it wen i get back im gonna head there in just a few .and get her picked up and home for a damage assesment

it being a public forum I wouldn't post it up. PM it to me and snoman, we'll get it to the right people if anyone want to send something.

Finally getting around to checking in. I had to leave early with some health issues. I made is back ok, although I didn't actually make it back until 6:15 or so.

Thanks a lot for the ride, it was a lot of fun. I enjoyed meeting new faces, and seeing old ones again.

Our waitress just sucked. Why do I always get the bad waiter/waitress? Applebees, Catalifinos, and now that place too?

I'm glad to see that the Katana rider is ok, but seriously..have we not learned the Katana lesson by now?

To all those people saying They were holding up the group....I was last in virtually every stop, so you guys don't need to worry about it. I was so far behind, you guys probably forgot I was part of the group. I like my spot back there though, I get to watch everyone else, and I allow the rest of you to falsely feel superior!

I sure wish that the weather was warmer though, or that I had better gloves.

My final comment..is I totally have to agree with..................

Ananda....your soup looked horrible! Glad you liked it. :lol:

Thanks for the fun day everyone!!

P.S. To my lunch table, with the slow azz waitress... I did confuse the womens names we were talking about. You guys were right, I was confused, and wrong!

Edited by danballa

so much for that...

Haha. I know I know. I was just expecting rain for sure.... and having to ride down TWO HOURS on the freeway ALONE just to get to church/send off location just completely turned me off from the entire thing, especially knowing that if it rained it'd be coming down even harder on the two hour ride home! :rolleyes::dunno:

But, I will do a substantial Coshocton ride soon, whether it's something I plan with just 2 or 3 other guys or whether it's a larger planned ride. The challenge still holds! If you wannna plan out a route and come along we can always work out a time that's good for the both of us?! :D