Christian SportBike Association Ride #1 for 2010

600ZZ4eb

Wow that ride was a ton of fun! It was great meeting everyone and riding with you all :) It sucks that the Katana curse struck again, but thankfully it was mostly just machinery that was hurt and Rick seems to be taking it quite well.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make the next CSBA ride because that's the same weekend of the O-R trackday at Gingerman and I'll probably be heading up to Michigan on Saturday :( I'm definitely going to try to make others this season though!

how was lunch ?

Depends on which waitress you got :lol:

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came home and made a sub for lunch, then scarfed down some birfday cake! No leftovers of the birfday cake! After everybody left, I fell asleep. I pulled into the driveway behind the first guest got here, so the timing was good. I just wish I could've gone further on the route. There will be other times, and now people know that I DO exist! :lol:

Here's the cake that jporter29 made for the birfday boy

picture.php?albumid=688&pictureid=10546&thumb=1

glad to hear you all are back......... sorry about the one going down. (another kat!) i think i know the corner you are all talking about, on thurs it was coverd too, i forgot about it i should have mentioned it.

glad to hear you all are back......... sorry about the one going down. (another kat!) i think i know the corner you are all talking about, on thurs it was coverd too, i forgot about it i should have mentioned it.

541, east of New Guilford. Top of hill with a lefty down the hill.

WOW! So someone biffed on my corner... Glad your alright Rick, that corner is a crazy one that will sneek up on ya, as you can tell. I never sent that lady a card, but I still have her address, so I will definitely be sending one out now. I wish I could have gone guys. Glad ya'll enjoyed it. See ya next month I guess, maybe sooner...

Hi Guys/Girls:

The ride was fun and I was real happy to see how many showed up. The CSBA rides have been as small as 1 or 2 with about 4 normal and maybe 10 on the high end. Adding all you OhioRiders cycles made it an outstanding day. Next time I'll plan a route that is a bit more balanced out on the legs. If we would have gone all the way to Millersburg we'd still be riding home now!!!! As was said earlier, the next ride will most likely be in the Hocking area on the 15th (third Saturday in May). If any of you have favorite roads that are "must rides" while down there, speak up now and we'll get 'em routed. Mike (the Buell guy) and I (the Bandit guy) had to split early so I could sell a cycle today. Thank God we had a great and fast waitress!!!! She was tipped well. I think we had better fortune than some, eh? And to the woman with the Suzuki GSX-R600 - outstanding looking bike........

Now I need only two things......

1) An OhioRiders sticker for the bike, and

2) More trust in the tires so as not to have the only Bandit in the bunch holding you people up!!!!!

CSBAApril17Coshocton005.jpg

I had a great time meeting all of you today. It sucks that you went down Rick, its to bad you were not able to get it stopped before going down in the field.

JP, that is a good looking cake but I would have to agree with Todd on the Cruiser comment.

I don't think of 541 as being that bad, unless it's Westbound into the setting sun, that's not too much fun.

Pick a corner, any corner... Somebody will recognize these, maybe all three.

edit: let me rephrase that, is this first pic where the crash was?

the second pic is eastbound out of New Guilford where Dave ran off the road,

and the third is where a bike totaled on one of the Coshocton rides way back when.

picture.php?albumid=139&pictureid=10583

picture.php?albumid=139&pictureid=10585

picture.php?albumid=139&pictureid=10584

yet another edit:

This is the corner ... the popsicle corner... (Thanks to Cheech data)

picture.php?albumid=139&pictureid=10657

I know this corner. First time I saw it I pretty much thought "This corner eats motorcycles".

Maybe it's just 40+ years riding, but this one deserves a little practice first, before hitting it hard.

Edited by ReconRat

Made it back around 4:30, only lasted about 30 minutes on the couch before i finally passed out. :)

Rick, good to know the motor's still kickin. Streetfighter that bastard and we'll see you next month.

It was excellent riding with the CSBA guys, and I look forward to doing it again. I really, really wasn't happy with the road conditions, especially coming back on 541 so I slabbed it out of there.