Christian SportBike Association Ride #1 for 2010

600ZZ4eb

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was cold as hell...but i'm glad i made it out. Had alot of fun....i'm pretty sure Todd was counting on me to biff again. :D

Our waitress...wow. Which one was worse? The 1st one who didn't know if they had anything? lol. Ananda....your soup looked horrible! Glad you liked it. :lol:

Btw, did anyone get pics of rick's bike after the crash?

JP, that is a good looking cake but I would have to agree with Todd on the Cruiser comment.

So, she went out on ebay and found a sportbike cake pan, over this thread! :lol:

The kid was fine with it anyway, he doesn't know the difference.....yet!

It was cold as hell...but i'm glad i made it out. Had alot of fun....i'm pretty sure Todd was counting on me to biff again. :D

Actually no, I did have 2 in mind when I kept stressing the ride at your own pace thing and you were not one of them. I know you learned the hard way last time and was pretty sure you didnt intend on a repeat.

So, she went out on ebay and found a sportbike cake pan, over this thread! :lol:

The kid was fine with it anyway, he doesn't know the difference.....yet!

Kids are impressionable at that age, I'm pretty sure that will have long reaching effects. Poor kid is prolly gonna grow up and want a green Sabre 700 now.

Actually no, I did have 2 in mind when I kept stressing the ride at your own pace thing and you were not one of them. I know you learned the hard way last time and was pretty sure you didnt intend on a repeat.

Ahh. Yes i did. Definitely learned my lesson. Had fun. If i have the time, i'll more than likely make it out to the next one. :D

My pace was held back by a lack of power :(

street fighters r cool .Just not my thing ive already found 3 of the 5 fairings i need on ebay for less then 250 new bars and levers little hard work will be rolling again i hope . but wont know for sure til i get it home tommrow if anyone live close to there i could use a hand loading it around noon but if not ill get her done .Ill post pics tommrow when i pick her up so u guyz can see how bad it is or isnt

street fighters r cool .Just not my thing ive already found 3 of the 5 fairings i need on ebay for less then 250 new bars and levers little hard work will be rolling again i hope . but wont know for sure til i get it home tommrow if anyone live close to there i could use a hand loading it around noon but if not ill get her done .Ill post pics tommrow when i pick her up so u guyz can see how bad it is or isnt

I'm not far.

Sat around and waited on you to show up, I guess the KK no show syndrome in contagious.

Ouch! :lol:

And rrdude, If I had anything faster, I'd be passing you, or injured. I'm at least smart enough to know my limits, and nake sure that I can't exceed them! (ok, ok.... I could really stand something faster than the 250, I know that.)