New female rider in Akron.

hollywood3586

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome.

spz9 is our lady Kawasaki rider from Akron.

Although haven't heard her say much lately.

No suggestions, unless you want to hear me say "Get a Honda"!

Edited by ReconRat

:welcome: I'm in Akron too. The roads here suck but we're not too far from some good ones.

havent really been in akron all that much, my first day out this season i was in hartville and canton. where around here are some nice roads? anything ive come across in akron has at least a 3 foot crater in the road. lol :)

havent really been in akron all that much, my first day out this season i was in hartville and canton. where around here are some nice roads? anything ive come across in akron has at least a 3 foot crater in the road. lol :)

They all have craters :( You could head down to Coshocton? 1.5 hrs away though

Get with Gump. He is from Hartville and his GF rides a SV650s. They are down around Carrollton. They can show you some roads up that way.

They all have craters :( You could head down to Coshocton? 1.5 hrs away though

i havent been down that way in a long time. i will have to travel down that way soon. 1.5 hr dont bother me, its the 3 to 4 hours that dont feel to well when im done. :) ill bet its a nice ride down though.

3-4 hours!? You're not gonna make it w/ us little lady. :p

It's a good 1.5hrs to the meet spot, then we ride until dark time. At least you're not on a Katana though, word on the street is there's a Coshocton Curse on Katanas.

I thought that curse was on everyone? :dunno:

Hollywood, like JRM said, 1.5hrs is just the warm up for most OR people.

The area around Blossom and the cuyahoga valley national park is ok but some of the road surfaces are pretty bad. Your best bet is to head south of canton towards Atwood lake. Takes about 45 minutes to get there.

3-4 hours!? You're not gonna make it w/ us little lady. :p

It's a good 1.5hrs to the meet spot, then we ride until dark time. At least you're not on a Katana though, word on the street is there's a Coshocton Curse on Katanas.

hey now i just need to get used to being on it for so long. you gotta admit my first time ever on a bike and i was gone for that long. you gotta give me credit for something here. im a trooper, i grew up with two brothers, i have to be.

The area around Blossom and the cuyahoga valley national park is ok but some of the road surfaces are pretty bad. Your best bet is to head south of canton towards Atwood lake. Takes about 45 minutes to get there.

sounds like thats where im headed this weekend.or maybe tomorrow if it doesnt rain. 55 and partly cloudy, i can handle that. thanks

Hello and welcome.

spz9 is our lady Kawasaki rider from Akron.

Although haven't heard her say much lately.

Send spz9 a pm, it'll go to her crackberry. She's up for riding with other chicks. Just don't listen to a thing she says about me, cleave, or isaac's pappa, thats all lies.