New female rider in Akron.

hollywood3586

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, it seems like everyone is stopping all the time.

I don't think it's time to stop till the tank is really empty.

Thank the godz you don't actually think that way.

Well you prolly would if you didn't need smoke breaks. :D

Welcome aboard.... Im in downtown Cleveland in Akron some days.. If you plan on going to Bike Night at Quaker Steak Cleveand/ Valley View the 1st one is 4-21-10 i'll be there..

hello, and yes i will be there but i thought it was on 4/3, thanks next weekend. not sure but check out the Ne sping meet..

Welcome aboard.... Im in downtown Cleveland in Akron some days.. If you plan on going to Bike Night at Quaker Steak Cleveand/ Valley View the 1st one is 4-21-10 i'll be there..
hello, and yes i will be there but i thought it was on 4/3, thanks next weekend. not sure but check out the Ne sping meet..

I believe he is talking about the actual Bike Nights at QS&L and you are referring to the OR NEO meet/ride

If we're plugging spring events, the first trackday of the season is at Nelson Ledges on 4/17.

way better than any bike night ;) (although admittedly slightly more expensive). She did say she was 'down for anything.'

If we're plugging spring events, the first trackday of the season is at Nelson Ledges on 4/17.

way better than any bike night ;) (although admittedly slightly more expensive). She did say she was 'down for anything.'

your right i did say that ;) i def wanna check out nelson ledges, ive heard its a blast. i hope to see you there. :)

• 1 year later...