New female rider in Akron.

hollywood3586

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey now i just need to get used to being on it for so long. you gotta admit my first time ever on a bike and i was gone for that long. you gotta give me credit for something here. im a trooper, i grew up with two brothers, i have to be.

I dunno, it seems like everyone is stopping all the time.

I don't think it's time to stop till the tank is really empty.

3-4 hours!? You're not gonna make it w/ us little lady. :p

It's a good 1.5hrs to the meet spot, then we ride until dark time. At least you're not on a Katana though, word on the street is there's a Coshocton Curse on Katanas.

I rode mine out to todd's with nary a problem.. of course I don't ride like a freaking 'tard... :D

:welcome: from Kent, Oh. Hopefully we'll see you out on the road sometime. My wife is learning to ride this year, I just got her an 08 kawasaki 250r to learn on, So if you see a red R6 and a black 250r while you're out, stop and say hi.

ElllOooo ello! Welcome to the madness. I to am late on the welcoming, but... WELCOME. Nice looking bike you have there. SV650s are a blast to ride! Very fun bikes! Keep the shiny side up! :cool:

Edited by yotaman88210

:welcome: from Kent, Oh. Hopefully we'll see you out on the road sometime. My wife is learning to ride this year, I just got her an 08 kawasaki 250r to learn on, So if you see a red R6 and a black 250r while you're out, stop and say hi.

awesome, thanks and i will be looking out for you guys.. :)