Folks who ride with music

Chrome

So i ordered a set of Fuze earphones that you custome fit to your ear so you dont have to adjust them while you ride. Let me tell you. They ROCK!!!

I highly recommend them to anyone who rides with music.

the website is earfuze.com if your interested.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you keep them from getting pulled out when you put your helmet on? I don't know if I'm missing something, or maybe none of my earbuds I've tried are small enough, but when I pull the helmet over my ears, it just yanks them out.

It looks like it has some high-density foam that hooks into your ears. The website has more info.

I use the Skullcandy flat under helmet ones... kind of cool

ended up getting some ChatterBox in-helmet speakers. They look just like regular over-ear headphone speakers, just without the metal band.

i bought some cheapo ear buds that have a moldable foam cover instead of the usual rubber or whatever. i'm sure if i kept buying the replacement foam things, it'd be fine.

i'll just keep up my barrage of insane screaming under my helmet to keep myself entertained.

There are plenty of in ear noise canceling headphones WITH volume controls on the speaker wires.

I would say that those types of headphones are your best and most SAFE way to listen to your music.

this is exactly what i am looking for but have yet to find a cheaper option that stays in my damn ears :D

I was going to go that route but my main issue is the wind noise in my helmet :(

Not illegal in Ohio...some states do have laws on it. Many limit you to one speaker so the other ear can hear.

Illegal in Ohio, but not enforced against motorcycles.

Ohio has the one ear only rule, except for sound built into helmets is legal.

No way the sound in helmets rule was originally intended for motorcycles.

It was meant for EMT, fire and law enforcement.

Basically, the earphones can't be seen under the helmet.

Therefore, unable to enforce.

edit: I've tried various passive sound suppressing earphones for music. Cheap Skull Candy buds gets my vote.

Edited by ReconRat

My vote:

Skullcandy TiTANS.

Precision-cut metal housings encapsulate a sound coming from deep within the TiTAN ear buds that resembles an army of unstoppable warrior giants marching in lockstep to the beat of your music to purge the earth of dinosaurs, woolly mammoths, saber-tooth tigers, yetis, and Klingons.

http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/configable/index/links/id/1088/cid/6/