What did you do for Easter?

chevysoldier

I didn't expect to go to WV yesterday...just blowing off steam because searching for a new apartment has been a total biotch. This was a lot more fun than punching someone and/or a wall.

No one ever expects to go to WV. Sometimes you just wake up there sticky, broken and confused. :D

Nice pics FRG.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

slept in, then drove out to my grandma's for dinner number one (at around 1:30). packed up by 3, and made it to my in-laws for dinner number two at 5:00.

in hte process, I reminded myself how terrible I am at corn hole, and how much I improve by my third beer.

home by 8, and read for school until after 10.

Rode my bicycle for 25miles, and ended at my girfriend's. Hung with her family, set up the tv I got her for her birthday, and took a walk on a nice sunny day with her. Woke up to her cat puking at 2:00am, and watched a few movies on HBO until I showed up here for work.

Went to a friend's house and then for a ride on his 848S (I know that model doesn't exist, but it best describes what he's done to it) and a brand new RSV4. Both bikes are way more fun to ride than mine.

Hindsight.... don't ride bikes that are better than yours!!! Jealous much<---me

Spent a 4 day weekend with the Mrs. in downtown Chicago. Had a blast, we got a free upgrade to a 2 room suite at the Hard Rock. Great food and weather. The boys had a great weekend with Grandma. Giordano's stuffed pizza is still awesome and The Rosebud has excellent Italian.