Christian SportBike Association Ride #2 for 2010

PhilS

Hello again:

As was buried in the Ride #1 thread, anyone have any favorite rides/roads/areas/places to go/places to eat that they would like to set up for the next ride? All going like normal, this will be on Saturday May 15 leaving from the same place as last time with a 9AM arrival and a 9:30AM launch.

Put the thoughts out there and we'll get it planned then post it in the events calendar again.

Thanks to all who showed up on April 17 - that was very cool. We'll get a broom truck out front next time and ask the sun to work a bit harder!!!!:eek:

Hope you're not too sore this morning Rick..........

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, 374 is bout 20 mins down 33 so it wouldn't take long. 328 was good down in hocking as well and I've been wanting to take 56 to athens but hvvnt yet. Heard there was agood pizza shop n athens thatg won the world pizza comptetion a couple years ago.....disclaimer- I've never been there jus going off what I've heard.....

255 sucks, it is very dangerous and dirty all the time. If it were me I wouldn't lead a group ride on the road.

I lead a small group down there late last year and road was perfect and had recently been repaved....however there was a convty sebring that somehow flew off the road and was n the trees when we came around a corner bout half way up the road...not sure how that happened but the road was clear and smooth last october

I lead a small group down there late last year and road was perfect and had recently been repaved....however there was a convty sebring that somehow flew off the road and was n the trees when we came around a corner bout half way up the road...not sure how that happened but the road was clear and smooth last october

That's weird, I must have been right in front of, or after you guys that day. The wreck had just happened when we went past it......

Well Hocking it is. John is working on the route now..................more details later, but you can count on this:

Saturday May 15 -Calvary Chapel of Columbus 6075 East Livingston Avenue

9AM arrival gassed up and ready to ride

9:30 launch

Some details are working out, but the route should look something like this:

195 mile round trip down 664, 180, 678, 374, 664 again, to 93 to 50 MacArthur. Then 50 and 278 to Nelsonville, then 78, 13, and back to the start via 204 and 256. It'll be about 2 hours/90 miles to MacArthur where we get gas, an hour or less to Nelsonville for eating maybe??, then another 2 hours back home.

More details to come............

Well Hocking it is. John is working on the route now..................more details later, but you can count on this:

Saturday May 15 -Calvary Chapel of Columbus 6075 East Livingston Avenue

9AM arrival gassed up and ready to ride

9:30 launch

Some details are working out, but the route should look something like this:

195 mile round trip down 664, 180, 678, 374, 664 again, to 93 to 50 MacArthur. Then 50 and 278 to Nelsonville, then 78, 13, and back to the start via 204 and 256. It'll be about 2 hours/90 miles to MacArthur where we get gas, an hour or less to Nelsonville for eating maybe??, then another 2 hours back home.

More details to come............

:banana::banana::banana: