Springfield, OH Red Light cameras....lulz

RSVDon

makes me never want to drive again. I'm paranoid enough about going through an intersection when my light has JUST turned green.

Now i have to worry about people just ignoring the red light all together, and plowing through 20 or 30 seconds afterward???

epic fail. At least there's video evidence to convict these morons.

I didnt know about the lake back there. Its pretty nice...good disc golf course. That towns a shithole tho...comp acc is alright. Always some hot white chicks around.

What the hell is wrong with that one intersection that was in most of the videos?

Twice I've seen cars sail through red lights, right in front of me. One cruised the front bumper of a VW bug full of screaming kids. How it missed them I don't know, it was close. And the other cruised the front bumper of me and the guy in the other lane. For some reason, we both hesitated when the light turned green. The guy running the light just missed both of us, and had to quick pull over and clean out his pants.

Ok, three times. One was when all the traffic lights were out. Gal behind me got pissed because I was stopping or nearly stopping at all the non-functioning lights. She passed me only to have a car sail through the next intersection, barely missing her. She started stopping at the lights that weren't working... duh...

makes me never want to drive again. I'm paranoid enough about going through an intersection when my light has JUST turned green.

Now i have to worry about people just ignoring the red light all together, and plowing through 20 or 30 seconds afterward???

epic fail. At least there's video evidence to convict these morons.

this happened to me...and i even had witnesses...yet, the cop didnt write any tickets, therefore the guys insurance refused to fix my truck and i was SOL... i was 16 and it was my first truck, i was damn proud of that thing and some old fucker blew through a red light and smashed the back of it while i was making a turn with a green arrow....and i wasnt even the first car, there was a van in front of me that went first

this pic is taken after my dad and i got under the truck and kicked the bed out a little bit...the tailgate wouldnt even close right after it happened (put a tie down from driver side front on bed to pass. rear, and span a tire iron around the middle to tighten it up and pull the bed back into shape some), and 1/3 of the bumper is missing because it was ripped straight back so we cut it off

4.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by Steve Butters

wow! Insane! Springfield has some crazy fucking drivers! :eek:

When my light is green I always look both ways anyway, because you never know if a crazy bastard will come out of nowhere.

Some of those people had to be doing like 80mph in a 25mph zone! Wow.

I didnt know about the lake back there. Its pretty nice...good disc golf course. That towns a shithole tho...comp acc is alright. Always some hot white chicks around.

Disc Golf? I hate being at a park and those faggots are playing that retarded game. :nono: Stupidest invention ever. I will love to get those taken out of all parks. Fucking tool bags hurling frisbees all over the damn place when people are all over the park doing their own thing. Last week I saw a woman get hit while fishing with her kids and 3 discs going flying into the pond. I just laughed when I heard the idiot bitching about his discs. I was on the concrete path through the park and 4 douchebags were ready to throw, but I was pushing my 2 kids in their stroller with the wife and I was just eye balling them to see if they were stupid enough to try to throw it in our path. Luckily they waited and drama didn't have to pursue. Go play REAL golf on a private course if you want golf. Fuck all disc faggots.