Your four wheel rides, lets see em.

mahdey

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ nice ride :) Tint job?

Not yet. Probably heading to Eclipse in Columbus next month or so depending on the funds. Its either track days or tint job...which I normally drive top down anyways.

Edited by ohdaho
damn engrish

12180.jpg

My 2009 Jeep Patriot

Do I like it - Not really

Money I owe on it - $0

Money I paid for it - $0

Money I pay for insurance - $0

Money I pay to maintain it - $0

Money I pay for gas $0

Being able to drive your company car for personal use, and to haul you to the track for free.. PRICELESS!

I used to have nice cars, but sold them when I got a company car.. Id rather use my money for anything else besides a depreciating car, car insurance, gas, bla bla..

12180.jpg

My 2009 Jeep Patriot

Do I like it - Not really

Money I owe on it - $0

Money I paid for it - $0

Money I pay for insurance - $0

Money I pay to maintain it - $0

Money I pay for gas $0

Being able to drive your company car for personal use, and to haul you to the track for free.. PRICELESS!

I used to have nice cars, but sold them when I got a company car.. Id rather use my money for anything else besides a depreciating car, car insurance, gas, bla bla..

thats exactly how I feel! I am actually getting a new truck today so it makes selling my car that much easier

I think a custom tag of "comp n s8 " would be valid for a few of the cars on here

here I'll add to your little theory....

my brand new just delivered today 2010 Silverado 2500HD

30042_729601959875_21400303_40390308_6053071_n.jpg

30042_729601954885_21400303_40390307_5466498_n.jpg

in winter quarter i had a note left on my dodge that i have a small penis for driving such a big truck....so i have a small penis now. Kinda makes me want to drive the deuce and a half to campus now.

in winter quarter i had a note left on my dodge that i have a small penis for driving such a big truck....so i have a small penis now. Kinda makes me want to drive the deuce and a half to campus now.

I see tons of african americans walking all the time their dicks must be huge then.