Max Powers new ride

max power

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic bike. I love my FZ1 more than I could ever love a child.

I can personally vouch for the LSL sliders. When I went down on the S3 last year they did a damn good job of protecting the important bits.

I showed you those because they don't look like the anal probe that everybody else is rockin. I'm getting them too.

those are cool , where are you getting them from ? I might get some for the 600 .

Spiegler lists the Pony as a supplier.

Other sites I've searched that carry them add about $50 onto what spiegler has listed.

Ill let you know.

Nice ride Max!

I'll see you May 30th at 10am on our Dayton ride correct?

See you there buddy! :cheers:

I'll be in WV.

once you get over the whole "wind protection" thing, clicky this link ;)

I've seen em sans fairing, and they look cool, but for now its staying just the way it is. If anything, I'm getting a bigger tinted windscreen.

Damn that thing is cherry! I'm with you on going easy on the mods. I went nuts on my last bike! I intend to "keep it simple" on my next set of wheels. Who knows when that will be though. I sure miss taking the loop around Old Mans Cave and also hitting 555. In due time my friend...

Oh...thanks for the hospitality Saturday night. I thought I did pretty good for having back surgery a week prior!:eek:

I wanted to stay longer but did not want to push it (I guess we're both old men now)! LOL!

Oh and if you ever have some free time during the week, let me know and we can load up some of my "WMD's" and make the trip to the family property and do some blasting!!!

Damn that thing is cherry! I'm with you on going easy on the mods. I went nuts on my last bike! I intend to "keep it simple" on my next set of wheels. Who knows when that will be though. I sure miss taking the loop around Old Mans Cave and also hitting 555. In due time my friend...

Oh...thanks for the hospitality Saturday night. I thought I did pretty good for having back surgery a week prior!:eek:

I wanted to stay longer but did not want to push it (I guess we're both old men now)! LOL!

Oh and if you ever have some free time during the week, let me know and we can load up some of my "WMD's" and make the trip to the family property and do some blasting!!!

Sweet. I dont have much going on right now, so let me know when you wanna go. Glad you made it out.

Hell...supposed to be sunny and 72 tomorrow. How's your schedule look for tomorrow? Maybe head out just after rush hour around 9ish and make a day of it? We can take the FJ. I could use some QT at the family property. Who knows, maybe a muskrat or two will present themselves in one of the ponds and we can seize the opportunity!:D

Edit: You could bring your quad along as well if you want to do a little exploring on the trails...but that however won't fit in the back of my FJ!

Sweet. I dont have much going on right now, so let me know when you wanna go. Glad you made it out.
Edited by \m/ \m/

Hell...supposed to be sunny and 72 tomorrow. How's your schedule look for tomorrow? Maybe head out just after rush hour around 9ish and make a day of it? We can take the FJ. I could use some QT at the family property. Who knows, maybe a muskrat or two will present themselves in one of the ponds and we can seize the opportunity!:D

Edit: You could bring your quad along as well if you want to do a little exploring on the trails...but that however won't fit in the back of my FJ!

Not sure if I can go tomorrow cuz the boss is home. I'll have to check with her when she gets home. Give me a call this evening.

Hey Max, you notice any vibration/buzz in the bars? That was the biggest complaint I had with mine when I first got it. I ended up going with heavier bar ends which cured it.

Not yet. there is an annoying buzzing sound coming from the dash, but not the bars. Did you have a Gen 2?

Not yet. there is an annoying buzzing sound coming from the dash, but not the bars. Did you have a Gen 2?

Yeah I had an 08. I had the buzzing sound coming from the dash too but it went away when I changed windscreens. :confused:

Yeah I had an 08. I had the buzzing sound coming from the dash too but it went away when I changed windscreens. :confused:

Good to know. What windscreen did you change to?

Hell...feel free to bring her along if she wants to join us!:cool:

I'll check with her.

• 2 weeks later...