How many of you would like this done for you?

PHILDEEZ

So Im sure some of you have heard about that kid who was on his bike at his wake. If you havent google "dead man rides motorcycle at funeral" and watch the cnn story. Personally I thikn its great. He loved his bike just as most of us do and he got his last wish. Id like to be the 1st to say im a fan and hopefully this would be on no concern anytime soon but that is how id like to be viewed at my funeral......possed in a wheelie of corse!

Let me know what you think!

I'm a giant negative as well. Unless they strap myself and some training wheels to it and rocket my ass off a huge cliff into the ocean. Best send off EVER

I want to be woodchippered at a GWAR show.

:rofl: thats awesome

me? i dont care, bury me in the backyard, or tie me onto the rafters at the funeral and swing me out over the crowd after the first "amen" and scare everyone

:rofl: thats awesome

me? i dont care, bury me in the backyard, or tie me onto the rafters at the funeral and swing me out over the crowd after the first "amen" and scare everyone

^ :lol:

Now THAT'S a good idea!

As long as people know what they are getting into before they officially decide thats what they want.. Rather than suggesting it, and your family deciding for themselves thats what you truely wanted... Not saying I'd go to the showing. I dont like them in the first place.