Brian Kinney Benefit Ride - June 19, 2010

PhilS

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it looks like I'll be there for the pre-ride stuff at Iron Pony. Unfortunately because my buddy is buying a bike I have to bring the truck and trailer and miss out on the ride since I have to be back in Cleveland by 5pm.

If you see a big ass Red Silverado with a goofy jet ski trailer with a black box on it, that will be me :D

Please come gassed up (at least gas in your motorcycle) to the Pony so we can leave from there and keep riding!!

See ya there.

There are a few stations pretty close to the Pony. This should not be an issue, unless people just want to make things difficult.

Weather is looking good so far, other than the heat and humidity. Bringing water will not be a bad idea! Are there going to be any stops along the way for fuel, food, or even just a snack?

^ fuel stop is a must...i cant go 150 miles on a tank

he said we will stop for fuel in danville, so you can get your snack then

Ah, I had missed that. I don't need a fuel stop, I can make it on one tank, I'm sure. I'll be packing some water in my roll bag, and maybe something to eat as well, depending on what I decide in the morning. I'm still not 100% going to make it, but it's very likely.

There are a few stations pretty close to the Pony. This should not be an issue, unless people just want to make things difficult.

Yes, a Certified and a Swifty. If you want to run those you can do so. I dont so I guess I'll be the difficult one.

So it looks like I'll be there for the pre-ride stuff at Iron Pony. Unfortunately because my buddy is buying a bike I have to bring the truck and trailer and miss out on the ride since I have to be back in Cleveland by 5pm.

If you see a big ass Red Silverado with a goofy jet ski trailer with a black box on it, that will be me :D

I dont see why you cant do the ride and be back in Cleveland by 5 or very close to it.

Yes, a Certified and a Swifty. If you want to run those you can do so. I dont so I guess I'll be the difficult one.

Isn't there a Shell at the corner of Dempsey? I've been past it a bunch of times, since I usually go down Dempsey to get there, but don't remember.

I dont see why you cant do the ride and be back in Cleveland by 5 or very close to it.

because when I get back I need to return one trailer 30mins NE of me then come back to my buddies to return the other trailer 25mins west of me :(