Pickering House Charity Poker Run - Steve Detty ride.

max power

Can I swing by and have breakfast with Angel since you're gonna have breakfast at the ride? :)

Actually, I'm trying to find someone she can ride with since the child may be riding with me. You volunteering?

Anyone coming from out of town who wants to stay for the festivities afterwards, we have a couple spare rooms and garage space for bikes. Just shoot me a PM if you need a place to stay.

Just don't pass out at his house :sleep2:

J/K of course, mighty nice of you Ben to open your house up like that.

Actually, I'm trying to find someone she can ride with since the child may be riding with me. You volunteering?

I can if you want, not a problem. Just let me know for sure ahead of time so I bring the right bike. Was halfway thinking on bringing the sumo but the RR is more passenger friendly. Whatever ya need man.

WHAT: Poker Run for Fairhope Hospice/Pickering House

WHEN: Saturday July 31 @ 10:00

START: Old Town Tavern 10985 Winchester Rd. Canal Winchester 43110

Breakfast provided.

Whats the entry/registration cost?

When does registration/breakfast start? First bike out @ 10 right?

I can if you want, not a problem. Just let me know for sure ahead of time so I bring the right bike. Was halfway thinking on bringing the sumo but the RR is more passenger friendly. Whatever ya need man.

Ride the SM if ya want. She says the kid isn't going now.

:nono: F'n newb...

Hey... :bigfinger: That info should have been in the original post, which is where I went to look for it.

Normally in a thread like this, any new or pertinent info is in the first post and that post is kept updated

with that info so you don't have to scour the entire thread to find what you are looking for.

Just sayin.

not gonna make it shawn...forgot that i dont get a paycheck this week (didnt work last week - paid vacation, but they paid me 2 weeks in advance)

i cant even afford gas money to go, let alone $15 to sign up or donate

sorry bro....i blew too much money this week and now im set back for another week

not gonna make it shawn...forgot that i dont get a paycheck this week (didnt work last week - paid vacation, but they paid me 2 weeks in advance)

sorry bro....i blew too much money this week and now im set back for another week

Its cool T. Steal some gas from the lawnmower & come out for the ride if you can.

He'll need gas from more than just A mower, more like all the neighborhood's mowers to make the trip on that thing! :)

i wouldnt expect you to understand...of course your bike dont take much gas, hell it cant even do the speed limit unless its going downhill with a strong gust of wind behind it :p

i wouldnt expect you to understand...of course your bike dont take much gas, hell it cant even do the speed limit unless its going downhill with a strong gust of wind behind it :p

True, but I don't run out of gas before getting around the block! What good is it to run the race if you can't even finish? :dunno:

If it makes you feel any better, I have had to switch to reserve at about 160 miles before, due to running it hard.

True, but I don't run out of gas before getting around the block! What good is it to run the race if you can't even finish? :dunno:

If it makes you feel any better, I have had to switch to reserve at about 160 miles before, due to running it hard.

my bike actually gets better mpg the harder i run it for some reason...if im out thrashing it, i get like 36mpg...but my normal day to day i get like 30 lol it makes no sense...

and i had to switch to reserve today, at 94 miles :(...FFFUUU

my bike actually gets better mpg the harder i run it for some reason...if im out thrashing it, i get like 36mpg...but my normal day to day i get like 30 lol it makes no sense...

and i had to switch to reserve today, at 94 miles :(...FFFUUU

I get mad at less than 55 MPG. Then again, speed isn't much in the equation! Handling is good though!

Pass, with all due respect. I'm Fonzies bitch remember?

You've said this so many times in the last week.... I think it's time I add it to my sig line!! roflmao.gif

You can join in the party with T Squared Todd as my avatar :D

You've said this so many times in the last week.... I think it's time I add it to my sig line!! roflmao.gif

You can join in the party with T Squared Todd as my avatar :D

Is that seriously WeTodd? :lol: No wonder he had 2 women leave him :nono:

Ride the SM if ya want. She says the kid isn't going now.

Well the offer stands if she changes her mind just let me know. And have the Kid ride with me so you and Angel can hang together.

You also live about 4 hours closer roundtrip :rolleyes:

Not 4 and I'm not coming from home, I may be actually sneak up on Sam ;) but dont tell him.

I got your 15 sign up if you show man.