Fuck you Magley

Likwid

I'm not sure since I left shortly after they got there but knowing this group I don't doubt punches were thrown. And by punches I mean more like a limp wristed open handed punch :bitchfight:

Also, the fact that Magz is a prick for knowing more about the weather than the idiots that get paid to do it is true :D

I'm not sure since I left shortly after they got there but knowing this group I don't doubt punches were thrown. And by punches I mean more like a limp wristed open handed punch :bitchfight:

Also, the fact that Magz is a prick for knowing more about the weather than the idiots that get paid to do it is true :D

so they bitch slapped each other over the weather? :confused:

i didn't want to have to go this route, since i reserve it strictly for the exposure of breastesses, but if one of you fucks don't spit it out, i'm gonna curb stomp this fucking puppy.

31930-bigthumbnail.jpg

i didn't want to have to go this route, since i reserve it strictly for the exposure of breastesses, but if one of you fucks don't spit it out, i'm gonna curb stomp this fucking puppy.

31930-bigthumbnail.jpg

Is animal abuse worthy of an infraction point? Likwid kicked a toad on his way to the bike.

Sooo.... A M&G was held, Magz said it was gonna rain, Matt said no way, Magz being the smart one drove, Matt being Matt rode, Magz all dry and happy had fun, Matt soaked head to toe was unhappy.

That about sum it up?

add a punch or 2, a scuffed knee and a kicked toad and its close enough