Nothing wakes you up in the morning like...

SpeedTriple44444

were you at private dancer in columbus?!? first and only strip club i ever went to and not a damn one had a pair, very disappointed

I think it depends on what day/time that you go to a club. Sometimes the tits are average all the way around and the next day it's like everyone got a reduction or implants. I was at Baby Dolls a while back and coincidentally the woman with some of the world's largest tits, Chelsea Charms was there. I think she said they were over 20 pounds each. I fit my entire head in between them! They really look better in person than on the website! It really is mind boggling how large they are.

Anyhow that night was awesome! She pranced out on stage and announced that she is having a contest to win posters and other prizes. All you had to do was make a dollar bill into the cup that was held in between her cleavage. I happen to be sitting by the stage, so I got to be the first contestant. I immediately jumped up, crumpled a dollar bill and shot it right in! It was nothing but the bottom of the cup! (That took a lot of focus with all the naked women running around and these giant tits in front of me.) The crowd went wild! The shock on her face that I made it in the first shot, from so far away, was priceless! It was a long shot for a dollar bill, and right after the crowd settled a little, a line started at the front of the stage. I was happy that I got to touch them (multiple times) and I got a poster!

You should revisit your local strip club on a Sunday evening, and see if there's any difference.

Edited by alienpi

Lol this place isn't exactly an up scale joint. There was 15 of us in a 12 passenger van wasted and looking for a place to drink so at 2 am we went and got a few cases and headed to the strip club. Non of the girls had fake tits and all of them had c-section scares and tattoos. My one buddy got in a fight with a stripper because she wouldn't perform the lap dance that he paid for.

A yellowjacket in your shirt.

Little sucker stung me on the upper arm, and then went down and got me on the side before I could get him out of my shirt. He then met the size 13 of doom. That will teach me to ride without my gear.

Amen. Just a couple weeks ago, a wasp flew up my sleeve. Stung me four times, at least, before I was able to pull over and throw my shirt off. Never actually saw the prick, either.

Y'all do know to avoid credit cards and use cash only... lol, just sayin'...

Wait... years ago I took a something big and buzzing in the side of the (open-faced) helmet and it went thwik!, around to the back of my head. And buzzed, in a confused way. At the base of my skull. On the freeway. Helmet was off with one hand way before I got stopped with the other hand. All I could think about was a bee/hornet sting in that location could kill.

Lol this place isn't exactly an up scale joint. There was 15 of us in a 12 passenger van wasted and looking for a place to drink so at 2 am we went and got a few cases and headed to the strip club. Non of the girls had fake tits and all of them had c-section scares and tattoos. My one buddy got in a fight with a stripper because she wouldn't perform the lap dance that he paid for.

I think half the forum is now fapping to you

I love the ones with lots of tastefully done tattoos. I know there was a few awesome pieces on the dancers at the Harem the other night.

Y'all do know to avoid credit cards and use cash only... lol, just sayin'...

Yeah, I lock away the ATM/Credit cards in the car/bike or at the hotel that way after a few shots I'm not tempted to just get a few more shots and another dance or two.

The best club that I've been to is the Spearmint Rhino in Lexington, Ky. It's on the way down to the Tail, and it's right beside a Days Inn. :)

Oh yeah, these links are probably NWS

http://www.myspace.com/spearmintrhinolexington

http://www.spearmintrhino.com/index.html

I'm sure if you ask a few guys from the area what the best club is in the Columbus area that you will find a good one.

Edited by alienpi