Did You Hear A Lot of This Too?

Looney

THE "IRON PHONY" - WHAT WERE THE ODDS? (COLUMBUS)

Date: 2010-08-12, 3:04PM EDT

Reply to: sale-uzjcp-1895160573@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

>> BIKE NITE GIVEAWAY FARCE << ??????????

AND THE YAMAHA R6 WINNER IS........!

THE SAME EXCEPTIONALLY LUCKY INDIVIDUAL THAT WON A BIKE PREVIOUSLY AT THE QUAKER GIVE AWAY...

-- Man Imagine That --

THE ODDS ARE MIND BOGGLING, DON'T YOU AGREE??????

....NO EMAIL PLEASE....

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1895160573

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can't say anything, as it seems they didn't have any rules against it. I think it would have just been right for him to say "no thanks, give someone else a chance" but he didn't, it's over, and I'm lees of a fan of IP now. Seriously, the onlky things I get from there are when I have to have it right away, or closeouts. The closeouts are priced closer the where a lot of the prices shoud be, instead of the MSRP that they put on everything. Most places knock a bit off MSRP, but not IP.

/rant

I missed something good again didnt I

The "Lube Guy" couldn't read the name at first, then......It's[insert name here]...who won a bike already from them.

The thing that got most people is there were no rules against winning twice, and what are the odds of 1 guy winning again in 23 chances?

I thought it seemed funny myself the way it played out.

Meh, who gives a shit. You didn't win, tough shit. Change your tampon quit bitching about it. IF it's shady, karma is a real bitch.

I got to agree with this here. I didn't spend anything to be included in the raffle, so since I'm not out anything at all I really can't/won't bitch.

Meh, who gives a shit. You didn't win, tough shit. Change your tampon quit bitching about it. IF it's shady, karma is a real bitch.

I thought it was funny that somebody made a post on CL about it.

Was a "hanging chad" to blame for this too?

:lol:Classic

Seemed to be nothing preventing you from stuffing the box. I highly doubt it was rigged in any other way.

What would have been really funny is if they told that guy he couldn't win twice, then pulled another that was him again, and then another...

I posted this in the other thread about it as well.

As unlikely as it is, I don't believe it is a farce. My drummer's niece was the little girl who pulled the slip out of the barrel and handed it the cop.

I was onstage and was shining my phone spotlight on the slip so Rich could read it, I saw it myself.

So unless every entry had his name on it or the officer or Rich the Lube Guy was bought off, it was totally legit and the guy is one lucky mo-fo.

I'm lees of a fan of IP now. Seriously, the onlky things I get from there are when I have to have it right away, or closeouts. The closeouts are priced closer the where a lot of the prices shoud be, instead of the MSRP that they put on everything. Most places knock a bit off MSRP, but not IP.

/rant

I hate to agree with Porter, but I fully agree with this statement. I rarely buy anything there anymore either unless I have too.
Who the fuk wants an R6 anyways? Even if it's free? :dunno:

Me.