Whats your favorite beer?

r6allstar

I have tried to become a connoisseur of beers as of lately, buying and sampling different beers to see what I like best. Just wanted to see what everyone else out there is drinking..

Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat for me :D A bit of a sweet citrusy flavor to it. Very good IMO. I buy it at Giant Eagle.

What about you guys?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Moon with an extra slice of orange.

It's a Belgian white ale and is orange colored and cloudy because it's unfiltered. It's flavored with orange peel and coriander, so it tastes a little like oranges. You can get it on tap at Brazenhead, B.Hampton's, and BW3's. I don't think it's as good in a bottle.

Sunset wheat needs a bit more orange in it.

Only women drink beer with fruit. Case in point:

Blue Moon with an extra slice of orange.

It's a Belgian white ale and is orange colored and cloudy because it's unfiltered. It's flavored with orange peel and coriander, so it tastes a little like oranges. You can get it on tap at Brazenhead, B.Hampton's, and BW3's. I don't think it's as good in a bottle.

Right now I have Sam Adams Winter Lager and Honey Brown in the fridge. I think there might be some Miller Light left in there, but I don't drink it. I like Guinness, Harp, Smithwick's, Warsteiner Dunkel, etc.

Go to Winking Lizard. They have the best beer selection around. Good time too. Also be sure to hit up the Elevator downtown. Their beer is fucking awesome.

www.winkinglizard.com

www.elevatorbrewing.com

Right now I have Sam Adams Winter Lager and Honey Brown in the fridge. I think there might be some Miller Light left in there, but I don't drink it. I like Guinness, Harp, Smithwick's, Warsteiner Dunkel, etc.

Go to Winking Lizard. They have the best beer selection around. Good time too. Also be sure to hit up the Elevator downtown. Their beer is fucking awesome.

www.winkinglizard.com

www.elevatorbrewing.com

thanks for the links too :)

havent been to either but might be stopping on my way from work... either of those places have the to-go Growlers like at Barleys?

thanks for the links too :)

havent been to either but might be stopping on my way from work... either of those places have the to-go Growlers like at Barleys?

Give me a call when you do. I'll go with. Always up for going to those places.