Whats your favorite beer?

r6allstar

Sam Adam's Summer Ale

Anyone had Sam Adam's Utopia? It's like $300 a bottle on ebay and it's supposedly the beer with the most alcohol content.

I saw a site claiming $100 a bottle, I think if I had 3 other people to go in on a purchase, if it was $100, I might give it a shot. 12 years to brew aparently?? geeze.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a site claiming $100 a bottle, I think if I had 3 other people to go in on a purchase, if it was $100, I might give it a shot. 12 years to brew aparently?? geeze.

Wow! Sounds like a waste of money. If you want something with higher alcohol content just buy wine or liquor. Tastes better, too.

La Fin du Monde isn't bad... its a 9%, but it's not overwhelming.

a friend of mine had more than a few and woke up the next day hung over and told me "I was drinkin el fin du mond or something like that and I feel like shit" to which i replied " dude, you were drinking a beer called 'the end of the world', yeah"

or straigh shots of 151... its not the alcohol content that matters...

:thumbsup: That was the point I was trying to make. You don't buy beer for alcohol content...or wine really for that matter. And yes, straight shots of Galens 151 is the most economical way to get drunk...I think

Sam Adam's Summer Ale

Anyone had Sam Adam's Utopia? It's like $300 a bottle on ebay and it's supposedly the beer with the most alcohol content.

Right now I'm enjoying a Samuel Adams Boston Ale. This afternoon with lunch I had a White Ale.

I have two cases of the Samuel Adams variety pack to go through, since I won it on a bet with a Blue Jackets fan. ok.gif

Hey, free beer!

I seen this one at World Market and bought it today. I had to buy it after I read the label.

The bastard is mine tomorrow night.

Have you had it before???

I've had it. I don't remember what it was like, but I remember ordering a second, so it must not have been bad.

:D

I seen this one at World Market and bought it today. I had to buy it after I read the label.

The bastard is mine tomorrow night.

Have you had it before???

Yup, its pretty thick, but surprising good after the first few drinks.

I have an Arrogant Bastard clone that needs brewed. Maybe I'll do that this weekend.

:metal:

Worst beer I've tasted so far and way too expensive for the taste. I threw out half of my double deuce Aaron. I thought I posted it here, but looks like I posted it in the BREW CREW group of the forum. http://www.ohio-riders.net/group.php?groupid=14&pp=10&page=2

NinjaNick

Let it be noted that I have bought a bottle of Arrogant Bastard and it was AWFUL! It being sooo damn pricey for just a 22oz, I figured it might taste good. I wasn't worth the $6 for the double deuce.

Worst beer I've tasted so far and way too expensive for the taste. I threw out half of my double deuce Aaron. I thought I posted it here, but looks like I posted it in the BREW CREW group of the forum. http://www.ohio-riders.net/group.php?groupid=14&pp=10&page=2

really? you thought it was that bad???