Whats your favorite beer?

r6allstar

I had Sierra Nevada 2008 Celebration Ale last night... not fantastic.

I've seen that Sierra Nevada shit for YEARS! I've never had the gonads to try it. What would you compare it to in taste honestly MJ?

I'm still in shock that a YOUNG WOMAN likes Arrogant Bastard. You are a mans woman!:cool::lol:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen that Sierra Nevada shit for YEARS! I've never had the gonads to try it. What would you compare it to in taste honestly MJ?

I'm still in shock that a YOUNG WOMAN likes Arrogant Bastard. You are a mans woman!:cool::lol:

:lol:

i'm not sure what to compare it to, but by taste, I noticed the carbonation first, and it has a little bitter kick at the end. It wasn't terrible, but I bought a 6 pack and I'm not sure I'm gonna finish it.

Man, I really wanted a few beers last night but I was with the family so I had to settle for a margarita at Chipotle. Actually 'settle' is a bad word, their margs are yummy!

Jagr, I had that Jeremiah Red when we were all at BJs the other day and it was really good. You'll have to try it next time you go there.....

Man, I really wanted a few beers last night but I was with the family so I had to settle for a margarita at Chipotle. Actually 'settle' is a bad word, their margs are yummy!

Jagr, I had that Jeremiah Red when we were all at BJs the other day and it was really good. You'll have to try it next time you go there.....

I will for sure. Try the Piranha Pale ale next time you go S'girl.

How big are those bottles? 12oz.? That's fucking retarded.

The 7 oz. sampler has a buy now price of $200. I think you are buying the container more than its contents. I could be wrong though.

The 7 oz. sampler has a buy now price of $200. I think you are buying the container more than its contents. I could be wrong though.

:eek: I guess so... damn, I guess I won't bitch about the cost of Maker's Mark anymore. :lol: It's like drinking at a dollar store compared to that Sam Adams stuff.

$200 for beer? That stuff is marked up because of the rareness of it. It doesn't cost them much to make that shit I'm sure. It's bait they're waiving to the public hoping they get a bite of some hard cash for cheap beer.:nono:

Sam Adams is good beer, but nothing they make is worth over $10 for a 6 pack at the most.

Funny you said JIM is nasty because I think Makers Mark is DISGUSTING! I bought a bottle last year for the first time and it STUNK and tasted awful. I like Wild Turkey, Jim Beam, Bookers, KnobCreek.

:lol: I love Maker's Mark. It's virtually all that I drink when I'm out. I need an IV for that stuff. My second favorite whiskey I've tried is Ezra Brooks...cheap and tastes a lot like Maker's, IMO. I can drink just about any whiskey but those are my favs.

$200 for beer? That stuff is marked up because of the rareness of it. It doesn't cost them much to make that shit I'm sure. It's bait they're waiving to the public hoping they get a bite of some hard cash for cheap beer.:nono:

Sam Adams is good beer, but nothing they make is worth over $10 for a 6 pack at the most.

I would rather dip and sign my own bottle at the Maker's Mark distillery!