OhioRiders.net or Ohio-Riders.com???

Casper

OhioRiders.net or Ohio-Riders.com?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. OhioRiders.net or Ohio-Riders.com?

• OhioRiders.net
    • Ohio-Riders.com

I think the fact that you live 10 miles past BFE had something to do with that.

Naahhh.... He's like 60 miles past Cleveland :D

Ben... You should reply back to that Michael & show him how you gobbled up all the other possibilities surrounding ohioriders.com & ask him how much he'd like to pay you to take that one off his hands, or buy up all the ones you've already got, & then we can rename this site Pedobear.com or ohriderDTCjunkies :lol:

We can have the new site ribbon cutting ceremony at the hellacious party we have at the Tyson mansion with the proceeds of the domain sale ;)

BTW.... Don't forget to tell Michael our offer to him is only good for 7 days ;)

Edited by Fonzie

Well F me running.. I use to own that exact domain a handful of years back. I shoulda kept that shit :cry:

A handful of years back? As in when? It's been registered to this same company for longer than Ohio Riders has existed, and before that it was registered to a guy in Cleveland. I'd emailed the guy in Cleveland wanting to buy it, but he never returned my emails. Why in the world would you have let it go if you owned it?

A handful of years back? As in when? It's been registered to this same company for longer than Ohio Riders has existed, and before that it was registered to a guy in Cleveland. I'd emailed the guy in Cleveland wanting to buy it, but he never returned my emails. Why in the world would you have let it go if you owned it?

Never thought it would have been worth a thing really. It was back in 02-04 range. I made a Grand AM Ohio club out of it lol Hell I even had stickers too :eek:

Never thought it would have been worth a thing really. It was back in 02-04 range. I made a Grand AM Ohio club out of it lol Hell I even had stickers too :eek:

wait holy shit, I remember that. I completely forgot about being a member there!!!! wow that was a really long time ago...small world