So, you like the ol' Red Bull, do ya? Check this out!

Moto-Brian

Lookie what is sitting in my garage next to my other "R"?

redbull1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

redbull2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It isn't mine, actually. Sending it up to a dealer, but if anyone wants one of these rare birds, I have two dealers that each now have one.

This is a Media bike and has 700 miles on it. So, it is going to be cheaper than the actual Red Bull LE production run. The LE production run units come with a full Akrapovic system and our Club kit which is a race oriented kit with thinner head gaskets and related...

The production run units retail at $24k... This puppy will be cheaper - if the owner wants to sell it!

Just thought to share some images of a really cool and rare bike...

Brian, I'm still highly considering one of these for next yr. Any chance one of your dealers have a used one laying around? Iit doesn't have to be red bull, a regular rc8 or rc8r is fine

Certainly. I also may have a demo unit for sale. It would be an R model. We also will have some Standards off demo, also. I can broker the deal, but it is going to have to be through a handful of dealers...

Coming up on October 4 and 5?