Do you ride? Me too! Shut the front door!

serpentracer

and lmfao at how petty you are.

i feel sorry for ya man, i really do.

easy tiger it's a joke. but anyway why would you feel sorry for me? you're the one living black hole ohio with nowhere to ride and ride a boring cruiser with the worlds worst brakes.

no wonder you're so uptight about what I said about the new forum look, you get excited over the worlds most boring kind of bikes to ride.

easy tiger it's a joke. but anyway why would you feel sorry for me? you're the one living black hole ohio with nowhere to ride and ride a boring cruiser with the worlds worst brakes.

no wonder you're so uptight about what I said about the new forum look, you get excited over the worlds most boring kind of bikes to ride.

So because it is not a bike that you like you want to talk shit...you seem to be good at that. Sorry I dont feel the need for a sport bike, I do not like to do that kind of riding at the speeds they are capable of. Obviously a bike is the preference of the rider, if you dont like someones bike then fuck off and dont buy one like it.

aww...the gang is all butt hurt.

let me ask you cruiser guys something.. why the hell do you guys show up to places like deals gap and hold up everyone else that has a bike that can do more than 22mph through a corner?

it's obvious you guys don't like riding something that handles so why show up to a place that you impede everyone else?

just asking since I have your attention and all. not directed at you 2.

I mean it's like old people showing up in a crown vic to a road race.

aww...the gang is all butt hurt.

let me ask you cruiser guys something.. why the hell do you guys show up to places like deals gap and hold up everyone else that has a bike that can do more than 22mph through a corner?

Because all cruisers are slow... :rolleyes:

Tell that to the guy on the yellow Goldwing. :rolleyes:

I've been behind that guy on the gap. those videos of his are not nowhere near as fast as they appear.

he's only doing about 35-40 in most of the corners. because his bike is dragging parts.

that's actually pretty slow for a sportbike.

I usually average 45-50

you guys are often too easily impressed.

• Downvote 1

nah I just don't get bent out of shape over stupid shit. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they are all different. Last time I checked, the gap, along with other public roads, is a free place. They have as much right to be there just as you have as much right to go somewhere else.

nah I just don't get bent out of shape over stupid shit. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they are all different. Last time I checked, the gap, along with other public roads, is a free place. They have as much right to be there just as you have as much right to go somewhere else.

yeah but why do they go there??? it's not for them. they just show up and fuck up everyone's day.

now they even sell frigging beer because of these people..just what everyone needs a drink to go ride a road they can't handle. great.

• Upvote 1

but why do you have to go there? You are fucking up their day by speeding and putting their lives in danger. They even have to put more police on duty to fight speeders and clean up wrecks. Thus in turn wasting tax payers money.

who is right? this is really pointless to argue.

yeah but why do they go there??? it's not for them. they just show up and fuck up everyone's day.

now they even sell frigging beer because of these people..just what everyone needs a drink to go ride a road they can't handle. great.

You are right all of us cruiser riders drink and ride and not a single sport bike rider does. Good call! I personally do not drink and ride however I have seen many people that do on every kind of bike so lets ease back just a bit on the generalizations. However If we do wanna go that route I could just say that as a sport bike owner all you do is speed, stunt and ride in a wreckless manner.

See how stupid you sound?

• Upvote 1

They do it just to get in YOUR way. Not anybody else, they stay away when YOU'RE not there.

Can we get a :narcissist: smiley please?

You are right all of us cruiser riders drink and ride and not a single sport bike rider does. Good call! I personally do not drink and ride however I have seen many people that do on every kind of bike so lets ease back just a bit on the generalizations. However If we do wanna go that route I could just say that as a sport bike owner all you do is speed, stunt and ride in a wreckless manner.

See how stupid you sound?

You forgot the t-shirt, flip-flops, shorts, and using the helmet for a frame slider! :D

lol this fucktard talks a lot of shit for knowing nothing about me

1. i had this bike because it was FREE...my dad passed away and left it to me, and being 18 at the time, i was not in the position to go drop 15k on a brand new litre bike to prove myself to some internet asshat

2. i dont even own the thing anymore, the only riding i did was twisty riding and i got tired of the handling of the bike and did not enjoy riding it anymore - so i sold it last month...ill be in the market for something new late next year once i finish school

3. i dont even drink, riding or not...hell, im the designated driver for a few of these bubbies on here....alcohol contributed to decreased health of my father and his young death - i do not need that in my life

go ahead, make more assumptions asshole - prove how fucking sweet you are because you have a little weiner and a fast bike, tell me more things about myself that i dont know

if the site is shit, and you dont get along with the members, and nobody is ever as fast as you, why the fuck do you log in everyday big shot?

lol this fucktard talks a lot of shit for knowing nothing about me

1. i had this bike because it was FREE...my dad passed away and left it to me, and being 18 at the time, i was not in the position to go drop 15k on a brand new litre bike to prove myself to some internet asshat

2. i dont even own the thing anymore, the only riding i did was twisty riding and i got tired of the handling of the bike and did not enjoy riding it anymore - so i sold it last month...ill be in the market for something new late next year once i finish school

3. i dont even drink, riding or not...hell, im the designated driver for a few of these bubbies on here....alcohol contributed to decreased health of my father and his young death - i do not need that in my life

go ahead, make more assumptions asshole - prove how fucking sweet you are because you have a little weiner and a fast bike, tell me more things about myself that i dont know

if the site is shit, and you dont get along with the members, and nobody is ever as fast as you, why the fuck do you log in everyday big shot?

why is it you guys assume I'm talking about you??? I even said my question is not directed at you and the other whiner.

same thing with the other thread about the new forum.

all I said was I refuse to use firefox and you guys instantly jump on your keyboard and say if I don't like ohio-riders to leave.

I mean WTF? how can you come up with I said I don't like 0hio-riders?

everything you 2 try to say to me is what you 2 act like. I mean look in a mirror for one minute hypocrites.

this is a open internet forum where people are still free to speak their minds...either grow a thick skin or leave...you see my join date. 2007 you just signed up and already have 1900 posts. you flap your gums on forums an awful lot to not understand how a forum can be.

as a matter of fact, only one other person in this thread has been a ohio-rider member longer than me. casper. so how do you like those apples? why don't you guys just leave if you don't like me talking shit to you?

you must be a sad lonely person to sit on a forum that much especially on a forum for something you don't even have or participate in.

next you going to give me riding instructions?

how's that for assumptions?

as a matter of fact, only one other person in this thread has been a ohio-rider member longer than me. casper. so how do you like those apples? why don't you guys just leave if you don't like me talking shit to you?

Ah, yeah, Ben's the one asking you in this thread about the other one, and waiting for a list of the other forums that are 100x better than this one. :dunno: