restaurants worth riding to

cOoTeR

I don't know how well this will do or if its been done before. If its been done sorry. I have been thinking that most of the time I go on a long ride I end up eating while out. I prefer real restaurants over fast food. Also there are a lot of days I want to ride but don't have a destination. I've been watching the food network and noticed they come to Ohio a lot. Which got me thinking we should have a list of great food stops worth riding to.

I think we could put food stops we like, where they are located and a website link to the restaurant if they have one. Any food we recommend to try. Maybe even a favorite route to take. Please refrain from posting up major chain restaurants that can be found in most towns.

I'll start off with the G&R grill in waldo Ohio. Located at 103 north Marion street waldo Ohio 43356. Food to try- the famous fried bologna sandwich or the country boy burger. gandrtavern.com open 8-11 mon-thurs and 8-12 Fri+sat. They don't except cards. Cash or check only.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My second suggestion is the Tilton Hilton on turkey foot point at Indian lake. Try their 1/2 lb. Burger or tender loin. After that if its a weekend stop by froggy's but bring your swim suit to check out their swim up bar.

in my hasty trolling before the merge, i forgot to put up suggestions

thurmans, yanni's (get the jumbo gyro, and shit brix), the cool little hot dog place downtown cbus, any five guys, taco bell on high, son!