You can be a super tool....for $450!!

max power

:lol:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/vgm/2198838287.html

World of Warcraft Account! - $450 (columbus)

Date: 2011-02-05, 1:46PM EST

Reply to: see below

I am selling my account for $450 obo which includes 85 priest, 85 death knight, 81 paladin, 70 rogue, 60 death knight, 32 hunter, 19 mage, bind on account items, 25,700 gold, guild bank with thousands in materials for professions, rare and exspensive mounts such as the swift zulian tiger, twilight drake, traveler's tundra mammoth, mekgineer's choper, x-53 touring rocket, fossilized raptor, brown riding camel and also rare companions such as the hyacinth macaw, an disgusting oozeling and much more!

Characters -

85 Priest (pvp)

500 engineering with all engineer enchants and items such as rocket boosts, portable mailbox, wormhole portal

500 mining

525 archaeology

340 cooking

180 fishing

Has full cata pvp gear 6 pieces of Ilev 365 gear(epic) 10 pieces of cata Ilev 352 gear (blue) with total of 3200 resilence

All gear is cata gemed and enchanted for pvp

Character currently has conquest points-200 honor-150 tol barad points-30 justice points-640 valor points-70

310% flying, Northrend and Azeroth

various achievements including arena achievements

titles such as (Ambassador), (Assistant Professor)

serveral exaulted reputations including all alliance races except for worgen

Mounts- Traveler's tundra mammoth, Mekgineer's choper, X-53 touring rocket, Fossilized raptor, all netherwing drakes, Abyssal seahorse, flying machine, + all alliance mnts

companions- Hyacinth macaw, disgusting oozeling, personal world destroyer, dun morogh cub, clock work gnome, fossilized hatchling

85 Death Knight (pve)

500 Jewlcrafting - has the JC's gems

400 blacksmithing- has the extra blacksmith's gem slots

first aid 270

Cata heroic Dungeon gear, ready for raiding

Gear is cata gemed and enchanted for pve

Character currently has honor-800 valor points-420 justice points-40

280% flying Northrend and Azeroth

Various achievements

Titles such as (The Explorer), (Twilight Vanquisher)

Some exaulted reputations

Mounts- Twilight drake, Brown/Tan Riding Camels, DK flying mount, Gnome Mechanostriders

81 Paladin (pvp)

440 Skinning

175 Engineering

200 first aid

190 fishing

Wrath of the lich king (epic) lev 80 pvp gear

Wrath gemed and Enchanted for pvp

Character currently has honor-600 justice points-400

150% flying Northrend and Azeroth

Various Achievements

Titles- (the patient)

Some exaulted reputations

Mounts- Discontinued Swift Zulian Tiger, Great Brew Fest Kodo, Black War Tiger, Black War Bear, Armored Brown Bear

Companions- Onyxian Whelping, Wolpertinger, Sinister Squashling

70 rogue (pvp/pve) good gear

465 Engineering - all Engineer enchants and Items for his level such as rocket boosts, portable mailbox, wormhole portal

450 Alchemy

221 first aid

8 (epic) level 70 gear equiped, other is (blue) 70 gear, also has 70 (epic) gear you can sell for profit in the auction house

Best gemed and enchanted for his level

Character currently has honor - 1400 justice points- 20

280% flying Northrend and Azeroth

Various achievements

Mounts- Flying Machine, Black Battlestrider, Gnome mounts

60 Death Knight

32 Hunter

19 Mage

Heirlooms ( bind on account items)

2 daggers, 1 hunters bow, druid/rogue chest and shoulders, full cloth set with caster's staff

Other information - Account comes with 25,700 gold, and also a guild with 5 bank tabs filled with thousands worth in materials for professions.

Any other details you want to know about the account you can reach me at 740-277-9314 Text only , or you can email me at wowplayer687@yahoo.com, i do accept paypal

*I am the original owner of this account and have spent many days playing. All information will be given, including Secret Question, Username, and Password. *

*I am the original owner of this account and have spent many days playing. All information will be given, including Secret Question, Username, and Password. *

DISCLAIMER: By responding to this posting you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This sale is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to "My character", "This character", "This account" or "My account" are indicative of my time spent on leveling the character. This sale is not for ownership of the account, which belongs to Blizzard. It is for time spent acquiring the characters, items, skills, keys, and other facets of the account. By inquiring on this sale you agree that you are not affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this sale will remain the property of Blizzard. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard Entertainment. According to the World of Warcraft EULA section 3.B:

this is almost like buying that poor guy's virginity.

also, after he typed that up, i wonder if he thought to himself "this is what 64237 hours of my life is worth... four fitty..."

I sold my account several years ago. My wife and I both played. And yes I still had a life, a family, and a job. But it got boring after awhile doing the same shit over and over again. My Warrior was one of the top warriors on the server. Now I'd rather shoot people in Black Ops, more of a stress reliever.....