what do you shoot at?

redkow97

You are trying to get back in and im trying to get out..... weird

It's just too damn desolate out here. I like the peace but sometimes its just too peaceful. I guess that is why I still have my CR250 is when it gets too quiet I can still piss some of the neighbors off. :D

Yes you did. Where I live at I see 3-4 vehicles a day... Dude when I say sticks... I mean the sticks... Only thing out here is dope growers and bird hunters...

(to put your mind at ease honey pie)

The land across the street is vacant and for sale by buehner land company (bunch of dicks). My house sits up on a hill and my garage is elevated even higher than my house. House is 37.75 feet of elevation of the center line of the road, my targets are roughly 180 feet on the one and 253 feet of elevation off of the center of the road (dont ask me how I know, you can talk to the fiances brother that is a surveyer, he figured it up one night).

So yes, from time to time I shoot across the street...

and so does my uncle when he comes down (he would be the sherrif).

sounds like what my uncle used to do. second story bedroom window, across the road, over a field and into a target mounted on a tree against a woodline. easy 800 yds.

so now that this thread is totally off topic, and I don't feel this is near important enough to start a new one:

I went to the range last night, and some monstrously fat man was shooting a S&W .460

...and they put me in the lane next to him. With my 22. So I'm shooting "pop pop pop," and then I would get scared fucking shitless every time this guy reloaded and uncorked a BOOM BOOM BOOM. He literally caused the light bulb above his range stall to burn out. The shockwave made my head hurt.

liberals, democrats, people named charlie or VC, Combatients, dumbasses, dumb ass retards that forget how to freaking drive - mid day on sunday all because the sun is out and they want to ruin that guys day on that black superchicken behind them because they know he wont pass them on this curve before the straight-a-way... Wrong a-hole! and if I wasnt enjoying myself so damn much I would have been waiting on you at the light in duncan falls. jackass!

• 3 months later...

^ bumping this up for the actual purpose of the original question, as well as because I'll be shooting a lot of shotguns next weekend.

My uncle invited me to some kind of group shoot at A&A. Apparently a bunch of them reserve part of the place a few times a year.

Anyway, I'm looking for more "target" ideas, and I'll come back with a full range report a week from Monday. I know for sure at least 3 guys are bringing AR-15's, and just from knowing a couple of the people coming, there should be some other cool shit :D

best target idea i've come up with is shooting at some of my retired helmets. Curious to see how much damage a .22lr will do at 100 yards. May stick a cantelope inside it for additional mess.

i'm thinking a trip to Good Will is in order for sure. I need a new garage/pit radio anyway. i'll probably just but 6 of them for $5, and keep whichever works the best, then put holes in the rest.

i'm thinking a trip to Good Will is in order for sure. I need a new garage/pit radio anyway. i'll probably just but 6 of them for $5, and keep whichever works the best, then put holes in the rest.

coffee mugs and lamps too

Good idea. Tannerite + 1970 washing machine?

Would you want to clean up the broken beer bottles and glass if it was your range? And tanerite cause of the fire hazard of it. Other than that shoot what ever you like there. There are always a ton of bowling pins out there to pick up and shoot. Hey Red let me know when your planning to go again after this private shoot.