what do you shoot at?

redkow97

Jugs of water, an old 2003 Chevy hood, "for sale" signs with targets on them, an old time clock once, pop cans, playing cards, anything laying around that will work.

how does the hood hold up? we're about to scrap an 80s something f350 diesel, i could snatch the hood off of it lol

They hardened plates or just regular steel? I have some rounds that will punch holes in stuff over 1/2 inch thick at that distance. :waaa::banana:

Nice... just steel. I shoot ball at them. Just to relieve stress from time to time.

pop has a piece of Cold Rolled 3/4" thick but I cant get him to give it up... It has a couple splatter marks on it now.

I had some steel plates made up a few years back, that I have stashed across the street - up on the hill side. 1 at 174 yards from the garage and one at 250. Gives me something to do.

Did I read correctly that you are shooting across the road lol

Everybody in this thread own a bunch of land where the bullets won't even travel off property or something? I guess I need to watch for stray bullets when out on country roads. Creepy shit.

Knowing what's behind your target is one of the first rules of shooting. But as for me, yes I have a lot of land to shoot on and where I shoot is sorta in a bowl so my bullets can't really go anywhere unless i shoot hem straight up lol

Where I usually shoot, we aim into a decent hill. Unless you aim really high, they aren't leaving the property. The people I've shot with on here, like KawiKid and 1000rrrider, we've shot into hills so most on here are pretty safety conscious when it comes to their bullets.

Actually Nick, a stray bullet is one of my biggest fears when it comes to shooting. Whether it be out having fun or defending my life, I don't want an innocent person or kid getting shot. Not something I want to carry around with me the rest of my life.

Kind of a tradition, Lot of us shot our coins at Sniper School. When we got a good lot lot of ammo our rifle liked, we paced them out with a taped "X" on a KD target and sent the shot. Me and a guy fron 1st Rangers shot ours at 200 Meters in Army Sniper Class 193... Mine is still in my pocket every day. Our class got a Sniper School Coin if we tagged ours.

One Shot, One Kill

Did I read correctly that you are shooting across the road lol

Yes you did. Where I live at I see 3-4 vehicles a day... Dude when I say sticks... I mean the sticks... Only thing out here is dope growers and bird hunters...

(to put your mind at ease honey pie)

The land across the street is vacant and for sale by buehner land company (bunch of dicks). My house sits up on a hill and my garage is elevated even higher than my house. House is 37.75 feet of elevation of the center line of the road, my targets are roughly 180 feet on the one and 253 feet of elevation off of the center of the road (dont ask me how I know, you can talk to the fiances brother that is a surveyer, he figured it up one night).

So yes, from time to time I shoot across the street...

and so does my uncle when he comes down (he would be the sherrif).

Kind of a tradition, Lot of us shot our coins at Sniper School. When we got a good lot lot of ammo our rifle liked, we paced them out with a taped "X" on a KD target and sent the shot. Me and a guy fron 1st Rangers shot ours at 200 Meters in Army Sniper Class 193... Mine is still in my pocket every day. Our class got a Sniper School Coin if we tagged ours.

One Shot, One Kill

lol. Never heard of that. Can't say I have ever thought about shooting one of my coins. They are all on a display rack at home.

Yes you did. Where I live at I see 3-4 vehicles a day... Dude when I say sticks... I mean the sticks... Only thing out here is dope growers and bird hunters...

(to put your mind at ease honey pie)

The land across the street is vacant and for sale by buehner land company (bunch of dicks). My house sits up on a hill and my garage is elevated even higher than my house. House is 37.75 feet of elevation of the center line of the road, my targets are roughly 180 feet on the one and 253 feet of elevation off of the center of the road (dont ask me how I know, you can talk to the fiances brother that is a surveyer, he figured it up one night).

So yes, from time to time I shoot across the street...

and so does my uncle when he comes down (he would be the sherrif).

Lol its cool im just giving you shit. ;)

does not matter to me...

If I could get a way wiyh it I would come in town and find some crack head junkie and take them to my house. Give them a shirt with a big bullseye on it and point them toward the dope field. Be like if you make it your golden... Be like the movie Jon Claude was in with Ice-T a few years back...

It's cool man... I know you are giving me shit. I want to get out of here and get back to civilization... Somewhere where I can at least get internet at home. I work for the largest provider in the world and cant get it to my house. Not without spending a mil