On line Dating, who's done it???

MidgetTodd

ok so i've used a couple dating website when me and my ex were of (were went back from on and off a lot). And 1st off 99% of the chick on those sites are FAT, not like oh okay, no FAT! I met this one girl looked beautiful on the ad, sounded great, talked to her before me met, then when I got there she was like 5'5 225. PASS. If you try those sites, 1st check and see if there is a full body picture. If there isnt somthing's up.

2nd, as mentioned earlier in the thread, they are EASY. I'm not like the smoothest person or look amazing, but I've met some girls that you would never think they would be using a dating site. And yes the fuck on the first date!

Go for it. There's nothing to lose. I've made 4-5 good connections, never really went to far dating, but friends still. And I've been friends with this girl on facebook for a little while now. Always saw she had like relationship trouble, just said little things here and there, saw her on a dating site now i've got a date. And she's HOT! So GL

Im not gonna lie, I like Sara she's always been cool with me. I know alot disagree but she's good in my book.

I'm cool with her too.

I just remember you always saying you wanted to make a movie with her entitled "Fire Down Below", but Steven Segal beat you to it.

Firedownbelow.jpg