Discount day at Nelson for Ohio Riders - May 14 2011

jbot

Who's the cool kid on the blue/white R6 ? Watching him ride and do practice starts was cool. My lil R6 learned a bit from him.

Was a great day, met new people and saw some friends. Actually got some heat into the tires and shagged em' a bit. An accomplishment for a novice like me. Great fun.

Thanks lots Kevin and John. Pulling off successful TD's isn't easy ... (load/unload/load/unload) but your help made it that much easier.

Had a great time out there yesterday. First couple sessions were a little slick but gave me a found appreciation for throttle control. When it dried up it seemed like everyone was having fun and getting progressively faster throughout the day. Nice to meet a bunch of OR people and look forward to my next track day(June 6th Mid-O).

Yea with this old gopro looks like everything is far away. Like when the guy went off in turn one looks like he is way of the track. You can hardly see him in the video.

Looks like I need to get one of those hd ones for our next track day

TRack dried fast and was fast last 3 session. All in all Motoseries ran a great show with the circumstances. Especially the asshole that went in EMS for a broken collar bone. Sign the release and get a dude to drop you at the hospital, that sucked. BUT NOT Motoseries fault at all.

All in all I will definitely be rocking with them again, price was great, and Todd and the crew ran a great show.

Hey CaptainKeyes! What is your video setup? Nice quality!

Just so everyone knows. I've got the GoPro HD Motorsports Hero mounted on the chin of my helmet. Also I had it running in 720p so I can have good quality and more footage at the same time. It worked out well.