So what's up with OR bike night ?

skulls

Did I mention that bike nights are super awesome? They're super awesome!!

Ours were pretty awesome, but as with any bike night, there were some douche there. *cough* Jagr*cough*:D

I hear there is something in the works for this year. Have faith in the gnome.

Edited by max power

Remember this is ORDN.

It'll be less of a bikenight and more like the feminine products aisle due to the higher concentration of teh Douches.

:rolleyes:

You can make bike nights entertaining. I have gone up to QSL in full track riding gear on a Ninja 250 begging all the fast guys to "race me bitch" and revving the motor at all the clones. I plan to do the same this year on the scooter.
sometimes I think I go just to see all the posers with temp permits take off when the sun goes down....

Which is about half or more...

:lol:

I need to get my license this year.

I am noob squid

Everyone was a noob with temps at least once. I'm more worried about the ones with permanent temps or no license.

edit: noobs are awesome...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac's Papa

Did I mention that bike nights are super awesome? They're super awesome!!

I sense your sarcasm. I agree...they're fucking gay and poserific.

I don't think it's gay to drink a couple beers and check the bikes out , why does there always have to be some dick sitting in his trailer bashing people for making suggestion for a get together , guess this site isn't what it use to be , have fun with that

• Downvote 1

You might want to get with Roadhouse 66. They usually have a band and plenty of parking. I believe their Bike Nite is on Thursday.

and wait until Worthington PD gets word of it and starts setting up patrol cars nearby with nothing better to do than to pop for temp violations? No thanks.

and wait until Worthington PD gets word of it and starts setting up patrol cars nearby with nothing better to do than to pop for temp violations? No thanks.

+1 Worthington/dublin cops are a bunch of money generating Barneys.

Here's an update from Dave, the owner . . .

BIKE NITES on THURSDAY Evenings at ROADHOUSE 66 Bar & Grille from 7-11 through the Summer !! Half-Priced Apps 3-7, 8 ONE DOLLAR Domestics 7-11 & a COOK-OUT 7-9 with entertainment, vendors and drawings !! The place is veritable museum of traveling Route 66 .... 480 E. Wilson Bridge Rd in Worthington

You don't have to be drunk to get a DUI, especially in worthington.

If a cop sees you leaving a bar your goose could be cooked.

I use to work in the same complex, worthington pd would post up down the street on both ends around happy hour.

You don't have to be drunk to get a DUI, especially in worthington.

If a cop sees you leaving a bar your goose could be cooked.

I use to work in the same complex, worthington pd would post up down the street on both ends around happy hour.

Profiling much :rolleyes: