So, I get an infraction for letting you all know about bikes...

Moto-Brian

I am a goober

Quoted so Casper and the mods will have to edit MY post too when the requests to take it all down comes through.

I'm so disappointed Mj would be a co-conspirator to this kind of behavior. :nono:

:D

Edit: "Unquoted" Casper because I was asked nicely to. I'm a internet trolling dick, but I respect boundaries when asked.

Nice jab. Subtle, but nice. Way to be able to let things go. Everyone else but you seems to understand what the deal was. But, then again... You probably weren't given the full story because you weren't involved. Quit with the third grade bullshit.
You want to insinuate I'm getting head from Fonz? ** EDIT** How's that for insinuation?

KTM is not a sponsor, so not sure why you said you switched to KTM-Brian after becoming a sponsor.

Apparently we ALL just got the full story.

I also believe your time here is coming to an end x

Bodyguard-1.jpg

you all seriously. banned Brian? come on.. i thought the point of this particular forum location was to rant and rave.... not to be banned because you don't like what he has to say. if he shit talked in the regular board i would get it but.. here.. it does say minimally moderated for a reason people.. oh well guess i just dont get it sometimes..

just because you all have differant thoughts doesnt many he or you are any less wrong or right..

maybe thats by i dont post much

you all seriously. banned Brian? come on.. i thought the point of this particular forum location was to rant and rave.... not to be banned because you don't like what he has to say. if he shit talked in the regular board i would get it but.. here.. it does say minimally moderated for a reason people.. oh well guess i just dont get it sometimes..

just because you all have differant thoughts doesnt many he or you are any less wrong or right..

I think it may have something to do with how close he's been to being banned in the past, but only the mods know the real answer.

First off, I didn't ban him. He was banned for an accumulation of infraction points. None of those infractions came from me. I also didn't choose to give him only a 1pt infraction instead of a perma ban for the thread which he started this one about which was blatant spam for KTM. His current ban is not permanent, and will be discussed. This forum is minimally moderated, but if something blatantly violates the rules it is still infraction worthy. As well, this thread did not start here. It was originally posted by KTM-Brian in the "Daily Ride". Again, as with all other infractions/bans given out, it'll be discussed.

It was because of this type of thread I left the site for six months. I know you all really don't care but after my miscarriage in August this dumb fighting wasn't worth it to me any more. Ben and I getting pulled through the mud because someone's e-feelings were hurt was bullshit after what I went through. But no one on here cares that Ben and I are real people too! So on a night like this when people jump into the bullshit from left field and send me PMs and call me to drag me into it I'll say FUCK OFF! :D

• Upvote 3

It was because of this type of thread I left the site for six months. I know you all really don't care but after my miscarriage in August this dumb fighting wasn't worth it to me any more. Ben and I getting pulled through the mud because someone's e-feelings were hurt was bullshit after what I went through. But no one on here cares that Ben and I are real people too! So on a night like this when people jump into the bullshit from left field and send me PMs and call me to drag me into it I'll say FUCK OFF! :D

youre a real person?? :eek:

as a real person, are you able to make real sammiches? :D

<3

Sometimes you need a time out.

Others have gone the same route. Then on their first day back they call people cunts. Then they get another time out. I'm sure this will go the same way.

Just ask that dude and Todd#2.

Looks like three infractions for a total of 5 points, but that's total. Points stay on for a year.

Damn What the heck did he get 3 for?

side note, do I still my ban points?

no one on here cares that Ben and I are real people too!

You are real. Benji is a figment of my imagination, that I only see when I'am in a hot steamy shower.