So, I get an infraction for letting you all know about bikes...

Moto-Brian

Ftr, I got no personal issues with the OP other than the whining and namecalling that erupted, seems like an alright dude that may have been having an off day *shrug*.

I definitely don't hate Brian, and I absolutely value his riding knowledge, but the fact is this wasn't just an "off day." Brian's got a history of this sort of thing; here, on the STT board, and on the WERA board.

On a personal level, I am certain i could dig up at least 2 or 3 threads where Brian and I have butted heads. hard. I'm stubborn, but he tends to elevate it beyond the level of a debate and into an argument. That's where he loses me, and why I didn't bother reading this thread for 2 days, only to come back and find things in their current state.

Brian and I kissed and made up after our last blow-out months ago and haven't really had any incidents recently, but I think this qualifies as a pattern of behavior. While some people seem to be willing to just say, "that's Brian - he takes things too far sometimes," I'm in the camp that thinks repeated incidents without changing his behavior aggravates the offense rather than making it somehow more tolerable, just because it's less unexpected each time.

I said my peace way back on page 3 or 4... No way this incident needed to escalated to where it is now.

Edited by redkow97
  • Upvote 1

wow, I missed alot over 2 days. I really have nothing to add, other then to say,

Carrie, I wave and sweet talk cows by "moo-ing" when i drive past them.

BTW, Fonz, i was at Buddy's and I like you, kinda..( in a non-snarky way)

• Upvote 1

wow, I missed alot over 2 days. I really have nothing to add, other then to say,

Carrie, I wave and sweet talk cows by "moo-ing" when i drive past them.

BTW, Fonz, i was at Buddy's and I like you, kinda..( in a non-snarky way)

:nono: Carie is not going to like you if you can't spell her name right. :lol:

historical museum obviously

for that 10yr old turd of a bike. I don't see any '98 GSXR 750s there, because they're still awesome.

yeah, what a piece of junk...doesn't even have a depressed gas tank, or a hole in the passenger seat... how are you supposed to do circles and spreaders?