My love, my must have, my future! (bike)

NinjaNick

Brock sure seems to love them?

Yeah, his riders are killing the 1/4 on this bike. The new zx10 is big contender against in the quarter. I have more than enough on the street to rail corners, I just want one for both worlds; acceleration/power and performance.

That black looks good!

Yes it does. That is my favorite color of it.

you plan on selling the 14 (again) to get this :D

:lol: No.

If u get one just send the ZX my way!

I'm sure you'd like that. ;)

You have my permission to sell the ZX14 for this bike.

It would be a 2nd bike.

I thought BMW's were for twats? :confused:

That said, I wish the black one was all black instead of having the swingarm and half of the tank that poop brown color. And don't even get me started on that yellow/green assault on the eyes.

The red/white/blue one that Lenko/Nick has is cool, just not the colors I want.

Make an all-black one, and then: Want.

I was eyeballing one of these last week when I picked up an oil filter for the 51. Secksi, fer sure. An awful lot of angular body pieces parts all put together, so it's gonna be a bitch to clean. But when all together, looks mighty nice.

I was eyeballing one of these last week when I picked up an oil filter for the 51. Secksi, fer sure. An awful lot of angular body pieces parts all put together, so it's gonna be a bitch to clean. But when all together, looks mighty nice.

I'll clean it for you - free! - just leave the keys, come back in a week or so, don't check the mileage before dropping it off. :D

• Downvote 1

Nick's still a :snarky:, so no worries that he had to google a few new words. :lol:

I like the red, white, blue version.

just what i get for not loggin on for a few days lol..

all kidding aside... other than the price.. I have nothing negative to say about the bike.. with 7200 miles on it id buy another one tomorrow if this one was lost today!

Black was my second choice but the red white and blue suckered me in instantly. The 2010 green was pretty hot in person.. and personally better looking than the yellow 2011. Silver one is nice, just a lil bland..

SIDE NOTE: when ya google Snarky Fucktard...OR is 2 of the top 5 results... should i be offended?:cry: