Your shit's slow, brah...

RSVDon

There's a guy on bikeland that is from there and always doing that shit on his turbo busa. That may even be him, who knows. We don't get down like that in Ohio. :(

Recent events in Columbus have slowed down the roll racers around 270

my buddy has a Skyline GTT R34 with a GTR twin turbo swap(very rare) and he bought it down in florida for 40k and he has a 300zx tt that was appraised at 27k by a dealer, thats to much money for toys IMO. let alone these guys who put that much money into a car let alone buy the car itself.

If i had that much money i would live like i do now with the exception of all debts (house, school) paid off.

my buddy has a Skyline GTT R34 with a GTR twin turbo swap(very rare) and he bought it down in florida for 40k and he has a 300zx tt that was appraised at 27k by a dealer, thats to much money for toys IMO. let alone these guys who put that much money into a car let alone buy the car itself.

If i had that much money i would live like i do now with the exception of all debts (house, school) paid off.

I bet you would have one sweet tuna though huh?:D

• Upvote 1

Ok, i see the order of things:

Step 1. Get Affliction T-shirt

Step 2. Get cool rocker panel decals

Step 3. Hang out at the Love's truck stop and talk HP

There is a boatload of money spent on the purchasing and then modifying those cars.

I'll go back to rockn' my '82 GS850

Someone gimme $10k, and I could build a bike (or find someone who could) that'd outrun all those guys. Even doing ghey roll racing. :lol: when they're getting spanked by a streched 30+ yr old kz1000.

2f0778case5.jpg

I guess I kinda get it -- those guys wanting to flaunt their money (it's not about doing it 'economically' for them), and I applaud them for flaunting it in a way that I enjoy -- on vehicles and bikes. But, it still makes them posers.

Daaaaaammn. I need an affliction shirt lol

Wow.... wheres do I find that kinds of monies?

A good start is living on gov't assistance....

Sorry, this came from an article about Missouri gov't aide EBT cards being used in Cali, Florida, Hawaii, and Texas. Expensive vacations while being on welfare....

Edited by Wicked

Someone gimme $10k, and I could build a bike (or find someone who could) that'd outrun all those guys. Even doing ghey roll racing. :lol: when they're getting spanked by a streched 30+ yr old kz1000.

2f0778case5.jpg

I guess I kinda get it -- those guys wanting to flaunt their money (it's not about doing it 'economically' for them), and I applaud them for flaunting it in a way that I enjoy -- on vehicles and bikes. But, it still makes them posers.

Oh shut up. :p

If you can't enjoy a car that will run 9s and even 8s in the 1/4 on STREET TIRES AND PUMP GAS, then you just can't enjoy anything at all. :)

• Upvote 1