Your shit's slow, brah...

RSVDon

Sucked compaired to what?

It was like a busa in that it didn't want to turn very easily which I guess is good if you're on a straight track. The clutch was hard as a rock too. Would wear your leg out after awhile. Granted this wasn't a top of the line lambo, but it was kind of a pain to drive. And with me being 6'1" I felt really cramped inside it.

old ltbs lambo? because ive seen them tearing up a track, i cant imagine the steering sucking

It was a little older, don't remember exactly what year. It came into the shop, I didn't work on it but took it out for a drive. I'll have to see if I can find the photo of it and scan it.

We get some neat cars every now and then. Had a 67 Chevelle in a week ago.

'67 Cuda one time too.

2rzszdi.jpg

It was like a busa in that it didn't want to turn very easily which I guess is good if you're on a straight track. The clutch was hard as a rock too. Would wear your leg out after awhile. Granted this wasn't a top of the line lambo, but it was kind of a pain to drive. And with me being 6'1" I felt really cramped inside it.

Every stupid fast car I've been in have heavy duty clutches that takes more than a wimpy pedal push. I doubt there was anything bad with it man.