We need more Troopers to do this

psyco1

In Pennsylvania they will continue to pull you clear to the curb and ticket you. They have a law on the books that if you are lagging in the left lane and holding up traffic you will be fined. That twit was lucky they weren't a few bills lighter in the wallet.

Awesome to see! Musta been the :shortbus: crew patrolling the Jersey freeway. I have to listen to it again just to marvel at that punk-ass banter.

Hilarious how the cop just moved the road block to the proper lane it should be in and then left.:lol:

My #1 pet peeve. "Parking" in the fast lane, totally oblivious to everyone passing on the right. Isnt there a "improper lane usage" you can get ticketed with in Ohio, or other states? Never see it enforced though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My #1 pet peeve. "Parking" in the fast lane, totally oblivious to everyone passing on the right. Isnt there a "improper lane usage" you can get ticketed with in Ohio, or other states? Never see it enforced though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you can be cited for that but it is something most cops will never write someone for. That is one of those add on tickets when you get someone for a DWI or when they are running their mouth when you pull them over.

Yes, you can be cited for that but it is something most cops will never write someone for. That is one of those add on tickets when you get someone for a DWI or when they are running their mouth when you pull them over.

not in ohio - unless otherwise posted, all lane are equal

minimum speed limit on freeway is 45 so youre free to drive 45mph in the left lane all day long if thats your thing...just ask swingr